Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) 13:16 - Apr 27 with 762 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 750 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I heard the season tickets renewed/brought is around 9,659 but don't quote me on that.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 13:21]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 749 viewsReuser_is_God

Why is there such an obsession about this? Do the club have to announce how many they have sold or something?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 27 with 745 viewshoppy

TODAY, you say? I'm sure there should be someone that could confirm that to be the case or not?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:27 - Apr 27 with 710 viewsuncle

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 27 by Reuser_is_God

Why is there such an obsession about this? Do the club have to announce how many they have sold or something?

Yes

Its da law.
Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:35 - Apr 27 with 671 viewscolchesterchris

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:20 - Apr 27 by Reuser_is_God

To be fair, if you create a marketing plan, with discounts based on levels of season ticket sales, you should then be transparent about the progress. If they hadn't done that then I'd agree with you.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 657 viewsReuser_is_God

Isn't today the date for the early bird ST numbers? (n/t) on 13:35 - Apr 27 by colchesterchris

To be fair, if you create a marketing plan, with discounts based on levels of season ticket sales, you should then be transparent about the progress. If they hadn't done that then I'd agree with you.

Very good point!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024