Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... 00:15 - Jun 12 with 2344 viewsmonytowbray

When I was around 10 years old, I was riding my bike down to the football pitch in the village we are both from, and as passing a small child and her grandparent the girl suddenly stepped out in front of me and my front tyre went straight into her leg. The girl's Nan had a massive go at me and I continued on to the pitch with my tail between my legs.

Turns out that little girl was my future girlfriend at then four years of age.

Had to laugh.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 05:56 - Jun 12 with 2201 viewsstickymockwell

She seems quite happy now

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 06:21 - Jun 12 with 2176 viewsBenters

What a funny story !

Ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh ...............news.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 07:11 - Jun 12 with 2111 viewshoppy

Way back, when you were little?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 10:38 - Jun 12 with 1927 viewsfactual_blue

You have a tail?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 13:33 - Jun 12 with 1745 viewschicoazul

"Needless to say, I had the last laugh"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 13:40 - Jun 12 with 1721 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Today my girlfriend and I discovered we actually met 20 years ago... on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 1649 viewsbluewein

I believe Michael Parkinson is coming out of retirement purely for this anecdote.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024