Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP 11:02 - Dec 21 with 5179 viewsNewcyBlue

“BREXIT UNDER THREAT

The North East voted to leave the EU. Here’s how our voice is being betrayed.”

It’s full of b0llocks.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:03 - Dec 21 with 5161 viewsJ2BLUE

Betrayed by people like you. Hang your head in shame.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:04 - Dec 21 with 5156 viewsNewcyBlue

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:03 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

Betrayed by people like you. Hang your head in shame.

Did you really have to copy my avatar?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:05 - Dec 21 with 5150 viewsSteve_M

There is, of course, no possible Brexit that won't leave a large number of people who voted leave feeling betrayed. The plethora of promises made by Leave campaigners means anything else is impossible.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:05 - Dec 21 with 5145 viewsJ2BLUE

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:04 - Dec 21 by NewcyBlue

Did you really have to copy my avatar?!

I've had that up for ages now...you're slow.

Everyone knows I had it first and what is amusing is that I don't have to put my username underneath. I'm famous enough

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:06 - Dec 21 with 5151 viewsMullet

Farage is getting £132k per year from the EU for his pensions, yes plural on pension!

Treacherous little hateweasel that he is. Yet people still lap up the bile his type put about.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:09 - Dec 21 with 5114 viewsimsureazzure

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:06 - Dec 21 by Mullet

Farage is getting £132k per year from the EU for his pensions, yes plural on pension!

Treacherous little hateweasel that he is. Yet people still lap up the bile his type put about.

In that statement you have one key reason why millions voted to leave the EU.
Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:15 - Dec 21 with 5091 viewsNo9

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:09 - Dec 21 by imsureazzure

Your statement doesn't make sense. It only reinforces the view that most people didn't know what they were voting for.
Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:19 - Dec 21 with 5084 viewsMullet

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:09 - Dec 21 by imsureazzure

Farage exploiting the gullible and hatemongering to those who would listen? Boris was even more key in my opinion.

For a bloke with such "principles", surely the fact he's taking their gold and giving two fingers to you lot must make your blood boil?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:21 - Dec 21 with 5075 viewsclive_baker

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:05 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

I've had that up for ages now...you're slow.

Everyone knows I had it first and what is amusing is that I don't have to put my username underneath. I'm famous enough

Your brand equity is frightening.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:23 - Dec 21 with 5060 viewsimsureazzure

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:15 - Dec 21 by No9

Your statement doesn't make sense. It only reinforces the view that most people didn't know what they were voting for.

Do you believe that a pension of the amount quoted is justified?
Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:30 - Dec 21 with 5039 viewsGuthrum

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:23 - Dec 21 by imsureazzure

Do you believe that a pension of the amount quoted is justified?

So why not stay in the EU and bring up the subject of pension reform?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:32 - Dec 21 with 5031 viewsDanTheMan

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:30 - Dec 21 by Guthrum

If only we had people who could vote for such things, like MPs but for Europe.

Gosh, that'd be great.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:33 - Dec 21 with 5029 viewsimsureazzure

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:30 - Dec 21 by Guthrum

Fine, but the fact that the EU can dish out our money in vast amounts as quoted just reinforces the publics view of gravy train.
Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:39 - Dec 21 with 5009 viewsNo9

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:33 - Dec 21 by imsureazzure

Fine, but the fact that the EU can dish out our money in vast amounts as quoted just reinforces the publics view of gravy train.

The value of the pension (whatever it is& estimates vary) is something Mr Cameron would have agreed at the last budget round.

In comparison with your wages it may be a lot. In comparision with EU wages (as a whole) it may not.

If the British people had been more aware of the EU and what sending someone to Brussels / Strasbourg really meant you may have viewed this differently.

I revert to the bit where most people didn't know what they were voting for because, as you demonstrate the EU & what it is /does isn't understood
on 11:42 - Dec 21 with 5002 views_

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:47 - Dec 21 with 4984 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The north east seemed to mainly see the Brexit vote as an anti Cameron vote more than anything else.

...didnt think of the far reaching consequences.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:47 - Dec 21 with 4979 viewsSomethingBlue

Mate, you've been had by the people who ride the gravy train more gleefully than anyone else. It's so, so sad.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 12:48 - Dec 21 with 4888 viewsnoggin

You don't think senior British civil servants are handsomely rewarded upon their retirement?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 13:23 - Dec 21 with 4820 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:32 - Dec 21 by DanTheMan

If only we had people who could vote for such things, like MPs but for Europe.

Gosh, that'd be great.

Ha!

Even better, if we did have them and they actually turned up to sessions.

Ukip MEPs attend the fewest European Parliament votes of any party in the EU's 28 countries - something like 67%. Considerably lower than the rest.

Farage personally has participated in 37% of votes. He's 748th out of 751 MEPs. At least 2 below him have severe long-term illnesses and can't attend.

Stealing a living, and yet people vote for these charlatans.

Imagine only be bothered to turn up to work for less than 2 days a week. In the real world nobody else would last 5 minutes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 13:36 - Dec 21 with 4785 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just got a leaflet through the door from UKIP on 11:06 - Dec 21 by Mullet

That figure doesn't seem right. Doesn't he have 2 pensions; the standard one and then a voluntary scheme on top? The media report to total at about £70k per year, if he serves to 2022. Which he won't.

Still, it's an interesting principles (ha!) versus pragmatism conundrum for him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024