Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? 21:45 - Mar 10 with 4630 viewsartsbossbeard

Righty-oh.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 4594 viewsFtnfwest

See I told you
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 21:56 - Mar 10 with 4585 viewsartsbossbeard

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 21:53 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

See I told you

Woah! I called it first (I reckon).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 22:22 - Mar 10 with 4479 viewsFtnfwest

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 21:56 - Mar 10 by artsbossbeard

Woah! I called it first (I reckon).

I meant me blabbing on earlier how how it was bound to be celinas fault that we didn’t win
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 22:23 - Mar 10 with 4474 viewsKieran_Knows

You’re not a fan then, ABB?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 22:25 - Mar 10 with 4466 viewsLuk38644

He was being played out of position and had absolutely no support from midfield, and even then, flair players try things and they don't come off. It happens.

He was poor today but it doesn't mean he's not good, he's clearly talented but needs to be played and supported out wide where he thrives. Playing anybody in our squad off Waghorn and no supply isn't exactly going to make them thrive, is it?
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:08 - Mar 10 with 4370 viewslongtimefan

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 22:25 - Mar 10 by Luk38644

He was being played out of position and had absolutely no support from midfield, and even then, flair players try things and they don't come off. It happens.

He was poor today but it doesn't mean he's not good, he's clearly talented but needs to be played and supported out wide where he thrives. Playing anybody in our squad off Waghorn and no supply isn't exactly going to make them thrive, is it?

I think he’s talented but he’s far too inconsistent. He’s now started in the Burton game and today and done nothing in both games. He seems to be devoid of any confidence at the moment and his performance in the “you know the drill” on Soccer AM this morning just about sums up his present form.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:16 - Mar 10 with 4349 viewsLuk38644

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:08 - Mar 10 by longtimefan

I think he’s talented but he’s far too inconsistent. He’s now started in the Burton game and today and done nothing in both games. He seems to be devoid of any confidence at the moment and his performance in the “you know the drill” on Soccer AM this morning just about sums up his present form.

Show me a 21-year-old winger who is consistent and I'll show you a player that's worth mega millions.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 23:16]
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:18 - Mar 10 with 4326 viewslongtimefan

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:16 - Mar 10 by Luk38644

Show me a 21-year-old winger who is consistent and I'll show you a player that's worth mega millions.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 23:16]

I could show you a 17 year old playing for Fulham!
Login to get fewer ads

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:19 - Mar 10 with 4319 viewsFtnfwest

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:08 - Mar 10 by longtimefan

One day he might get two games in a row if he’s lucky
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:20 - Mar 10 with 4315 viewsITFCBlues

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 22:25 - Mar 10 by Luk38644

He wasn’t out of position though?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:22 - Mar 10 with 4319 viewsartsbossbeard

he's been found out. A first class show pony without the dedication and work ethic to back it up.

When Mustapha Carryout is fit, ship him back oop north. He can benchwarm for their u23's and think about the chance he had to prove himself and blew it.

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:25 - Mar 10 with 4297 viewslongtimefan

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:19 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

He hasn’t done anything recently to deserve it though. Far better as an impact sub. I and others it appears were hoping Sears would start today in his place - which really illustrates where Celina is at the moment.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:47 - Mar 10 with 4220 viewsStNeotsBlue

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:22 - Mar 10 by artsbossbeard

he's been found out. A first class show pony without the dedication and work ethic to back it up.

When Mustapha Carryout is fit, ship him back oop north. He can benchwarm for their u23's and think about the chance he had to prove himself and blew it.

Not sure about your first line, he does put a shift in, MMc quote after today "I could cite Santie, who tracks back always." in Phil's Royal Scrap article.

Our main issue, particularly at home when we need to be more proactive, a midfield three of Skuse, Connolly & Hyam/Gleeson isn't enough to break teams down.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 00:46 - Mar 11 with 4144 viewsTractorWood

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:22 - Mar 10 by artsbossbeard

He can make something happen out of nothing. This has always and will always carry huge amounts of value in football. Expecting him to do it all the time seems a bit harsh, we're not entitled to a Tom Lawrence or Ryan Fraser who were absolutely spell binding for long periods. Watch any great flair player and they'll drift in and out of games, seems disinterested and tired but when it lands at their feet in the right situation, it's like a light flicks on with this electric impetus.

We are set up well defensively, always have been but our mish mash midfield and fairly opaque interactions between strikers and midfield means carrying a luxury player isn't the end of the world in most championship games.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 00:54 - Mar 11 with 4134 viewsGarv

0/10

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 02:02 - Mar 11 with 4050 viewsLuk38644

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:20 - Mar 10 by ITFCBlues

He wasn’t out of position though?

Yes he was. We were playing 532 and he played up top with Waghorn or at very least, just off of him.

That's not natural for him at all. He's a left winger. Even when he played behind the striker at Utrecht, he had wingers either side of him for support. Today he was up top and completely isolated by lack of support.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 02:04 - Mar 11 with 4043 viewsLuk38644

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:18 - Mar 10 by longtimefan

Like I said, mega millions for a player like Sessegnon unless you unearth a gem from your youth system.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 02:16 - Mar 11 with 4034 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:18 - Mar 10 by longtimefan

Oh the one that liverpool are after for £25 million. Gotcha

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 05:09 - Mar 11 with 3956 viewsSitfcB

You can't say bad things about the messiah!! The saviour. The greatest player on earth!!1!!11!!

Looked disinterested yesterday, couple of dribbles and a couple of half decent shots, apart from that he was poor. Didn't challenge for hardly anything, doesn't seem to be prepared to win the ball himself, loses the ball and just gives up and not try and win it back.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 06:36 - Mar 11 with 3900 viewsBenters2

A game that happened 3 weeks ago,are yu really that worried about a chant aimed at MM?

Honestly i hate West Ham with a passion,but at least their fans are protesting,our lot just accept it all.

Sad times.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 3826 viewsBlueAllOver

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:19 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

Stats must be wrong then that he played started 11 out of 12 games in December and January.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your posts, and the Mick doesn't give him a chance agenda.
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 08:16 - Mar 11 with 3777 viewsBluebell

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 05:09 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

You can't say bad things about the messiah!! The saviour. The greatest player on earth!!1!!11!!

Looked disinterested yesterday, couple of dribbles and a couple of half decent shots, apart from that he was poor. Didn't challenge for hardly anything, doesn't seem to be prepared to win the ball himself, loses the ball and just gives up and not try and win it back.

This.

I felt sorry for him because he wasn't getting the service as most of the game seemed to be played down the right side. When he did get the chance his first touch was dreadful, he was pushed off the ball too easily (I know he can't help being lightweight) and didn't seem bothered when he lost the ball.

When he started playing for us he was an incredible impact sub and that is what he needs to be. 90 minutes seems far too long for him. Waggy was everywhere, running round like a headless chicken at time but Celina was missing a lot of the time.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 13:11]
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 08:23 - Mar 11 with 3752 viewstextbackup

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 23:25 - Mar 10 by longtimefan

He hasn’t done anything recently to deserve it though. Far better as an impact sub. I and others it appears were hoping Sears would start today in his place - which really illustrates where Celina is at the moment.

To be fair, not many of our players do much to deserve a start the next game. Just most of them churn out a 5/10 safety first load of sht that the manager wants... anyone with a bit of flair struggles at MMS ipswich... see a list of his failed wingers as proof

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 15:51 - Mar 11 with 3543 viewslongtimefan

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 08:23 - Mar 11 by textbackup

To be fair, not many of our players do much to deserve a start the next game. Just most of them churn out a 5/10 safety first load of sht that the manager wants... anyone with a bit of flair struggles at MMS ipswich... see a list of his failed wingers as proof

I give you Ryan Fraiser
That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 15:59 - Mar 11 with 3528 viewsHerbivore

That chant at Norwich was about Celina being left on the bench, yeah? on 15:51 - Mar 11 by longtimefan

I give you Ryan Fraiser

And Tom Lawrence. And Bishop when fit. And Didz when fit. Apart from those though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024