Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... 22:10 - Apr 29 with 5585 viewsBLUEBEAT

...but as of 12.01pm 30th April, season tickets cost the same as last season?

Amazing.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 5556 viewstcblue

Which is a 3% decrease.
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 22:28 - Apr 29 with 5484 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 22:13 - Apr 29 by tcblue

Which is a 3% decrease.

Amazing.

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 22:39 - Apr 29 with 5465 viewsJakeITFC

If only there was some time to buy a ticket a reduced rate before then.
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 23:48 - Apr 29 with 5351 viewsGarv

It was only a mistake in that it was a bit of a piss take given the football on show. The price 'increase' was minimal and won't have hit supporters' pockets but may have benefitted the club.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 00:01 - Apr 30 with 5324 viewstextbackup

so why not buy before that time? answer that one before pissing ya pants

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 06:26 - Apr 30 with 5149 viewsBenters2

Never mind all that,is the pay on the gate price still £25 ?
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 06:27 - Apr 30 with 5146 viewsSwailsey

What was it before that?

Oh.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 06:32 - Apr 30 with 5137 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 00:01 - Apr 30 by textbackup

so why not buy before that time? answer that one before pissing ya pants

Did last week. Dry underwear here.

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 08:45 - Apr 30 with 4996 viewshomer_123

Not really, had we had a halfway decent season - it would have been forgotten.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 08:53 - Apr 30 with 4971 viewsRegencyBlue

I still think the really big mistake regarding season tickets was taking the concession price away from the over 60's who already had it!

Hasnt rectified that and obviously wont now.
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 09:17 - Apr 30 with 4926 viewsScuzzer

Welcome to my world BlueBeat. Be prepared to be shot at left right and centre.

Established 1968

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 09:18 - Apr 30 with 4919 viewsScuzzer

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 08:53 - Apr 30 by RegencyBlue

I still think the really big mistake regarding season tickets was taking the concession price away from the over 60's who already had it!

Hasnt rectified that and obviously wont now.

Welcome to my world RegencyBlue.

Established 1968

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 09:48 - Apr 30 with 4883 viewslazyblue

You have had a chance for a good discount so what is the issue?
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 4776 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 09:48 - Apr 30 by lazyblue

You have had a chance for a good discount so what is the issue?

Don’t you read threads fully? I did take advantage of the early bird.

Isn’t it OK to make comment on the situation as a whole?

I do not possess an “I’m alright Jack” persona.

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 13:22 - Apr 30 with 4730 viewstcblue

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 13:02 - Apr 30 by BLUEBEAT

Don’t you read threads fully? I did take advantage of the early bird.

Isn’t it OK to make comment on the situation as a whole?

I do not possess an “I’m alright Jack” persona.

But to summarize:

Season tickets are cheaper than last season.

But you're unhappy about this?
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:40 - Apr 30 with 4659 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 13:22 - Apr 30 by tcblue

But to summarize:

Season tickets are cheaper than last season.

But you're unhappy about this?

By 3%? Not really noticeable in the current climate, obviously.

What about the pensioners who took a massive hit last season?

To summarise, yes I am unhappy about it.

Better to try and fill the minimum 10K+ empty seats ITFC will continue to have? No? OK

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:44 - Apr 30 with 4652 viewsJakeITFC

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:40 - Apr 30 by BLUEBEAT

Better to try and fill the minimum 10K+ empty seats ITFC will continue to have? No? OK

Better to maximise revenue, surely?
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:53 - Apr 30 with 4634 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:44 - Apr 30 by JakeITFC

Better to maximise revenue, surely?

Look at Huddersfield as a business model.

They increased their turnover/profits massively by offering cheap tickets. It isn’t just about sticking bums on seats, it’s the additional income brought in from food, drink, merch etc.

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 17:00 - Apr 30 with 4619 viewsJakeITFC

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:53 - Apr 30 by BLUEBEAT

Look at Huddersfield as a business model.

They increased their turnover/profits massively by offering cheap tickets. It isn’t just about sticking bums on seats, it’s the additional income brought in from food, drink, merch etc.

It was a big risk, and paid off for them.

The flipside (if it doesn't come alongside successful football) is that you trash the value of the big revenue spinner that a football club has, and it is very difficult to get back from that.
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 17:17 - Apr 30 with 4592 viewstcblue

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 16:40 - Apr 30 by BLUEBEAT

3% is just the base rate of inflation, I have no idea how this stacks up against our competition.

I don't want to get into pricing strategy rhetoric but it isn't a simple case of "cheap product means big demand".

Looking briefly at Norwich's ticket prices, it seems like our OAP rates are broadly in line as percentages of full tickets. So maybe that's a market correction?

What would you do?
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 17:31 - Apr 30 with 4566 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 17:17 - Apr 30 by tcblue

3% is just the base rate of inflation, I have no idea how this stacks up against our competition.

I don't want to get into pricing strategy rhetoric but it isn't a simple case of "cheap product means big demand".

Looking briefly at Norwich's ticket prices, it seems like our OAP rates are broadly in line as percentages of full tickets. So maybe that's a market correction?

What would you do?

I’d opt for the Huddersfield model.

Having a full stadium is a great feeling and lifts everyone. The recent stuffing by Villa reminded me what a good atmosphere can be created (though under obvious mitigating circumstances in this particular match) at Portman Rd and that was with 20K.

Seeing 30K there regularly would be brilliant.

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 18:17 - Apr 30 with 4521 viewstcblue

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 17:31 - Apr 30 by BLUEBEAT

I’d opt for the Huddersfield model.

Having a full stadium is a great feeling and lifts everyone. The recent stuffing by Villa reminded me what a good atmosphere can be created (though under obvious mitigating circumstances in this particular match) at Portman Rd and that was with 20K.

Seeing 30K there regularly would be brilliant.

The ten quid / kids for a quid model has proven that this isn't achievable.
Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 18:51 - Apr 30 with 4497 viewsBLUEBEAT

Marcus Evans admitted raising season ticket prices was a mistake last season... on 18:17 - Apr 30 by tcblue

The ten quid / kids for a quid model has proven that this isn't achievable.

Don’t be silly now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024