Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow 14:21 - Jul 25 with 1013 viewstextbackup

how long is the queue normally for signatures? obviously not for me, but I just don't know if I can be arsed to stand in the queue for an hour for the kids to go shy and have no idea who these blokes are....

if its 20/25mins then I can live with that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:22 - Jul 25 with 997 viewsReuser_is_God

'Obviously not for me'

Bullsh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:23 - Jul 25 with 986 viewsSpruceMoose

"obviously not for me"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:23 - Jul 25 with 983 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My wife just told our son it is too hot to go and he was quite upset.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 with 981 viewsJakeITFC

On a related note, does anybody know if away players still sign autographs before/after the game between the changing rooms and the coach?
Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 with 977 viewstextbackup

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:22 - Jul 25 by Reuser_is_God

'Obviously not for me'

Bullsh1t.

gonna get my head signed first, then chest..... then spend an hour singing at Hurst..... then get laid out by Doig

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 with 970 viewsReuser_is_God

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 by JakeITFC

On a related note, does anybody know if away players still sign autographs before/after the game between the changing rooms and the coach?

Don't think there will be any away players there tomorrow?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 947 viewsBluebell

A sensible answer.......

When we went a couple of years ago we had to wait about 30 mins but you only get to see about 4 or 5 players on one table. You then have to join the queue again if you want to see any of the other players on another table.

We saw Chambers, Gerken, Bishop, Sears and Mick that day and couldn't be bothered to queue to see any others.
Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:29 - Jul 25 with 929 viewsBlue_Order

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 by Reuser_is_God

Don't think there will be any away players there tomorrow?

Waghorn’s away, mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 925 viewsitfcjoe

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:24 - Jul 25 by JakeITFC

Yeah they do, I often see them when I come down from Bobby Robson Suite

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 907 viewstextbackup

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:28 - Jul 25 by Bluebell

A sensible answer.......

When we went a couple of years ago we had to wait about 30 mins but you only get to see about 4 or 5 players on one table. You then have to join the queue again if you want to see any of the other players on another table.

We saw Chambers, Gerken, Bishop, Sears and Mick that day and couldn't be bothered to queue to see any others.

oh really, thanks for that.
i'd be better off just taking them up the training ground then, get them all that way (in about a 10min spell!)

Going down to the Player signing thing tomorrow on 14:33 - Jul 25 with 898 viewsitfcjoe

Last year it was about an hour - wasn't too bad as my boy was in his buggy and couldn't walk yet.

But we jopined the Q just round North Stand from Planet Blue, went all the way down Portman Road, then under the South Stand and you got autographs basically at the bottom of the players car park.

They split it into 5 sets of players and you can get autographs from all of them - you pick the queue you want when you get round and some are shorter than others. I was at the back of the queue so couldn't join 3 of them as were too full so ended up with Dozzell, Huws, Spence and Bishop I think.

The players are all really good with the kids etc, but it is a long slog unless you get there early - which in this heat won't be fun but sure would be worth it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024