Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Hurst say 10:15 - Aug 3 with 1266 viewscatch74

Players need to be registered by midday today for game tomorrow?

Come on ITFC time for an announcement ....

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Did Hurst say on 10:17 - Aug 3 with 1250 viewsWeirdFishes

Permanent players do yes, loan players I THINK get until about an hour before kick off.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Did Hurst say on 10:19 - Aug 3 with 1232 viewswkj

He did hint anyone brought in between the presser and blackburn may not feature in the game either way.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Did Hurst say on 10:20 - Aug 3 with 1226 viewscatch74

Did Hurst say on 10:17 - Aug 3 by WeirdFishes

Permanent players do yes, loan players I THINK get until about an hour before kick off.

Ok - cheers.

Got a team to start anyway after the West Ham friendly/ Skuse back.

Did Hurst say on 10:39 - Aug 3 with 1156 viewsGavTWTD

Did Hurst say on 10:19 - Aug 3 by wkj

He did hint anyone brought in between the presser and blackburn may not feature in the game either way.

I think that's fair don't you? Unless we have injuries you'd shirley want them to have a training session at least.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Did Hurst say on 10:45 - Aug 3 with 1121 viewswkj

Did Hurst say on 10:39 - Aug 3 by GavTWTD

I think that's fair don't you? Unless we have injuries you'd shirley want them to have a training session at least.

Absolutely, I remmeber the last time we put someone in the squad fresh off of signing, Piotr Malaczyk (spelling) - He was never a great player for us, but that game was beyond his poorest.

Did Hurst say on 11:18 - Aug 3 with 1062 viewsRedX

Did Hurst say on 10:45 - Aug 3 by wkj

Absolutely, I remmeber the last time we put someone in the squad fresh off of signing, Piotr Malaczyk (spelling) - He was never a great player for us, but that game was beyond his poorest.

The difference here is that the two Shrews players know the system that Hurst wants us playing, so putting one or both in would help the team. That's if they are signed today.
Did Hurst say on 11:27 - Aug 3 with 1023 viewsPhilTWTD

Did Hurst say on 10:20 - Aug 3 by catch74

Ok - cheers.

Got a team to start anyway after the West Ham friendly/ Skuse back.

Everyone needs to be registered by noon the previous day now.

“A player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Temporary Loan Transfers) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by The League by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.”

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/
Did Hurst say on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 1018 viewsbadadski

Did Hurst say on 11:18 - Aug 3 by RedX

The difference here is that the two Shrews players know the system that Hurst wants us playing, so putting one or both in would help the team. That's if they are signed today.

Carter-Vickers went straight into match day team if i recall without any training and done ok. Was that correct? i may be wrong. Although a loan i know but shows it could be done albeit not ideal.
Login to get fewer ads

Did Hurst say on 11:35 - Aug 3 with 999 viewscatch74

Did Hurst say on 11:27 - Aug 3 by PhilTWTD

Everyone needs to be registered by noon the previous day now.

“A player will only be eligible to play in a match organised by The League if the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Temporary Loan Transfers) are received (including by facsimile) and found to be in order by The League by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match.”

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

Thanks Phil.

Want Woolfy to play and have a blinder anyway. Just a bit thin if we have an injury or two.

Did Hurst say on 11:36 - Aug 3 with 989 viewswkj

Did Hurst say on 11:28 - Aug 3 by badadski

Carter-Vickers went straight into match day team if i recall without any training and done ok. Was that correct? i may be wrong. Although a loan i know but shows it could be done albeit not ideal.

Certainly can be, I am just going off of what I felt from the presser yesterday, that is Hurst likes to have some time to work witht he player on the training ground before throwing them in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024