Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) 18:45 - Jan 28 with 2997 viewsPecker

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:46 - Jan 28 with 2983 viewsDanTheMan

Maybe even -30.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:47 - Jan 28 with 2971 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, they’ve more chance of getting a penalty than us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 28 with 2943 viewsPecker

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:46 - Jan 28 by DanTheMan

Maybe even -30.

Or maybe a 7 league relegation.
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:53 - Jan 28 with 2915 viewsBlueBadger

I bet they'd still finish above us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:57 - Jan 28 with 2892 viewsMullet

Interesting to see them posting stills of the guy with a knife saying it's also the guy who got slashed.

I'm not interested enough to go over the footage etc. but it does make me wonder if we might see an appetite for people to treat us fans like the bad old days. Norwich are already taking liberties beyond what the courts decided in my opinion.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:10 - Jan 28 with 2808 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's got nothing to do with Millwall football club. It's a police matter.
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:13 - Jan 28 with 2787 viewsPecker

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:10 - Jan 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's got nothing to do with Millwall football club. It's a police matter.

It has everything to do with the FA though. Enough is enough. Kick the racist pr1cks out of the leagues.
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:31 - Jan 28 with 2720 viewsSwansea_Blue

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 18:57 - Jan 28 by Mullet

Interesting to see them posting stills of the guy with a knife saying it's also the guy who got slashed.

I'm not interested enough to go over the footage etc. but it does make me wonder if we might see an appetite for people to treat us fans like the bad old days. Norwich are already taking liberties beyond what the courts decided in my opinion.

Independent of all that, I’d seen claims online that he was in a group looking for trouble. Now that’s second or third hand, and could well be a load of rubbish. But it does make you wonder.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:35 - Jan 28 with 2700 viewsMullet

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:31 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

Independent of all that, I’d seen claims online that he was in a group looking for trouble. Now that’s second or third hand, and could well be a load of rubbish. But it does make you wonder.

Not really. These types love the idea more than the reality. Unfortunately he's now scarred for life and mentally too most likely. Wonder if he thinks it was worth it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 20:13 - Jan 28 with 2602 viewsIllinoisblue

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 19:31 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

100% of the people involved in that fight caught on video knew exactly what they were getting into.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 2544 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The bloke who got slashed was the guy who brought the knife to the fight.

His fault.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 20:31 - Jan 28 with 2540 viewswkj

Just dock every other team 100 points, that'll do it

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 21:29 - Jan 28 with 2390 viewsBluespeed225

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 20:13 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

100% of the people involved in that fight caught on video knew exactly what they were getting into.

correct. He was hardly minding his own was he?
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 28 with 2372 viewsSuperfrans

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 28 by TRUE_BLUE123

The bloke who got slashed was the guy who brought the knife to the fight.

His fault.

And how do you know this?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 23:00 - Jan 28 with 2244 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 28 by Superfrans

And how do you know this?

Pictures and videos online. If you look hard enough you will find them.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 07:23 - Jan 29 with 2049 viewsBloomBlue

They should get -40 for the racist singing but +20 for giving the Scousers a bit of a kicking, it could have been +30 if it had been a real kicking.
Millwall should get a -20 points penalty. (n/t) on 07:46 - Jan 29 with 2008 viewsbracknell_blue

However, as it was a cup game, not sure that is even allowed.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024