Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game 20:20 - Mar 4 with 636 viewsIllinoisblue

And Johnno Junior has just attempted one of the worst penalties you’ll ever see

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 555 viewstextbackup

i love watching him play..... hope he remains grounded (the pen sounds as tho he isnt!)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 21:40 - Mar 4 with 519 viewsIllinoisblue

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 21:26 - Mar 4 by textbackup

i love watching him play..... hope he remains grounded (the pen sounds as tho he isnt!)

Boom, scenes in the away end. Lovely stuff

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 22:26 - Mar 4 with 456 viewsITFC1977

And a very complimentary piece on ITFC. After watching that it just highlights how far we’ve come and we’ve scored some great goals since McKenna took over.
Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 22:35 - Mar 4 with 433 viewsMattinLondon

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 22:26 - Mar 4 by ITFC1977

And a very complimentary piece on ITFC. After watching that it just highlights how far we’ve come and we’ve scored some great goals since McKenna took over.

Please may I ask what was the complimentary piece?
Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 09:59 - Mar 5 with 260 viewsWickets

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 21:26 - Mar 4 by textbackup

TBH he just went straight down the middle but the keeper just stood still . Maybe goalies have just as much chance of saving a spot kick if they do just that instead of guessing and going early ?
Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 10:42 - Mar 5 with 232 viewsRadlett_blue

Blades v Forest is a cracking end to end game on 09:59 - Mar 5 by Wickets

TBH he just went straight down the middle but the keeper just stood still . Maybe goalies have just as much chance of saving a spot kick if they do just that instead of guessing and going early ?

You would have thought one of the keepers in the League Cup Final shootout might have tried that. Force the kicker to make a decision.
I quite like Forest, but that change kit is unforgiveable.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024