Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who can name everyone in this photo? 13:34 - Oct 13 with 3789 viewsGlasgowBlue

Joe Fairs ot allowed to enter this competition.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:38 - Oct 13 with 2786 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave and dave?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:43 - Oct 13 with 2749 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:38 - Oct 13 by BlueandTruesince82

Dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave, dave and dave?

It'd be easier for recruitment.

'Wanted, new Head Chef for ITFC. Must be called Dave.'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:44 - Oct 13 with 2731 viewshomer_123

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:43 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

It'd be easier for recruitment.

'Wanted, new Head Chef for ITFC. Must be called Dave.'

That's going to be 'ist in some form though, right? Positive discrimination?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:45 - Oct 13 with 2730 viewsIllinoisblue

Fair to say, the game has changed. Under Evans this photo would have been the team, Lee O’Neill and a couple of stewards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:46 - Oct 13 with 2708 viewschicoazul

Truly mental how many white dudes in suits we have now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:46 - Oct 13 with 2709 viewsbackwaywhen

That makes one hell of a wage bill …… had to try and guess ??????
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:48 - Oct 13 with 2675 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:44 - Oct 13 by homer_123

That's going to be 'ist in some form though, right? Positive discrimination?

Absolutely positive discrimination. There aren't enough Dave's around.

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:53 - Oct 13 with 2614 viewshomer_123

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:48 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Absolutely positive discrimination. There aren't enough Dave's around.

How do you get around people changing their name to Dave to get the job. They aren't a genuine Dave and shouldn't be employed!?

What if people identify as Dave but not born a Dave?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:57 - Oct 13 with 2573 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:53 - Oct 13 by homer_123

How do you get around people changing their name to Dave to get the job. They aren't a genuine Dave and shouldn't be employed!?

What if people identify as Dave but not born a Dave?

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe we should let in some Bobs and Brians too to widen the pool. You don't see many of those around these days either.

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:58 - Oct 13 with 2562 viewsbungaytractor

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:38 - Oct 13 by BlueandTruesince82

Rodney then?
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 14:01 - Oct 13 with 2546 viewsKieran_Knows

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:45 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Fair to say, the game has changed. Under Evans this photo would have been the team, Lee O’Neill and a couple of stewards.

Spot on.

Even the academy staff level has gone through the roof, hence the amount of people in that picture!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 14:16 - Oct 13 with 2478 viewsRocky

I think that's Keiran McKenna in the front row.
Not sure about the others.
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 14:17 - Oct 13 with 2478 viewsBlueBadger

Good point in the replies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 14:23 - Oct 13 with 2435 viewsSamWhiteUK

Have they photoshopped out the lines on the pitch?
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 14:50 - Oct 13 with 2288 viewsIpswichRising

Mark Ashton
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:03 - Oct 13 with 2244 viewshoppy

I can name a couple of people not in it, that would've otherwise been in it, but aren't, due to taking their holidays.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:16 - Oct 13 with 2174 viewsBluebert

Funny how I never got asked to be in one of these in the late 90’s when I used to walk around the pitch before the game and at half time selling sweets and drinks off a tray! Good times though!

It’s got me thinking about the time during the warm up against Man U when I was walking behind Fabien Barthez’ goal and Ryan Giggs smashed a pile driver of a shot wide in the warm up and knocked my tray and contents flying!

The crowd were laughing and jeering and I wanted the ground to swallow me up until they both came over and helped me pick it all up.

Kieron dyer and Bobby petta also used to buy fruit pastilles and polos off me before the game.
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:19 - Oct 13 with 2164 viewsKieran_Knows

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:03 - Oct 13 by hoppy

I can name a couple of people not in it, that would've otherwise been in it, but aren't, due to taking their holidays.

Able to take holiday during the season whilst working for a football club ... blimey! How did they wangle that?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:22 - Oct 13 with 2140 viewshoppy

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:19 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

Able to take holiday during the season whilst working for a football club ... blimey! How did they wangle that?!

One of them delayed theirs when the Cambridge game was rearranged - leaving the day after instead of the day before. The other was just a mini-break in between home games.

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:26 - Oct 13 with 2101 viewsSitfcB

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:22 - Oct 13 by hoppy

One of them delayed theirs when the Cambridge game was rearranged - leaving the day after instead of the day before. The other was just a mini-break in between home games.

Bluey and Crazee??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:28 - Oct 13 with 2081 viewshoppy

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:26 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Bluey and Crazee??

Not sure as they'd get in the passport photo booths.

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:31 - Oct 13 with 2039 viewsSikamikanico

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:28 - Oct 13 by hoppy

Not sure as they'd get in the passport photo booths.

As horses, I assume they would just have a horse passport, and they don't require a photo..
Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:32 - Oct 13 with 2030 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Matt Lucas is the chef on the left, probably got the gig due to being on Bake Off.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:35 - Oct 13 with 2008 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think it's fair to say we've got a structure.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 15:44 - Oct 13 with 1974 viewsghostofescobar

Who can name everyone in this photo? on 13:45 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

You are broadly correct, other than I don’t think Lee O’Neill would have been in the photo as Evans wouldn’t have paid for a photographer, so LON would have taken the photo.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024