Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. 19:13 - Nov 25 with 1620 viewsMercian

With John-Jules injured I wonder if a loan option would be possible. He would be a step up.
Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:44 - Nov 25 with 1545 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’d certainly be a step up, but I’d be very, very, very surprised to see him in L1. He was class when he was down with the Swans on loan.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 1504 viewstractordownsouth

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:44 - Nov 25 by Swansea_Blue

He’d certainly be a step up, but I’d be very, very, very surprised to see him in L1. He was class when he was down with the Swans on loan.

He’s been dire ever since then though.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 1467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:51 - Nov 25 by tractordownsouth

He’s been dire ever since then though.

I haven’t paid attention tbh, so maybe he does need to drop down to re-start his career?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 20:12 - Nov 25 with 1440 viewsMercian

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 19:57 - Nov 25 by Swansea_Blue

I haven’t paid attention tbh, so maybe he does need to drop down to re-start his career?

I don't think he would dismiss it out of hand. He would have an excellent chance of having a promotion on his CV. It's not like he would be dropping to an also ran League One side. To put it into perspective Matty Longstaff has dropped to League Two to try to revive his career. He and Brewster were spoke of in a similar light 2 or 3 years back.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 20:14]
Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 10:05 - Nov 26 with 1167 viewsWalkley_owl

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 20:12 - Nov 25 by Mercian

I don't think he would dismiss it out of hand. He would have an excellent chance of having a promotion on his CV. It's not like he would be dropping to an also ran League One side. To put it into perspective Matty Longstaff has dropped to League Two to try to revive his career. He and Brewster were spoke of in a similar light 2 or 3 years back.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 20:14]

Is out injured and Blades lack depth up top, oh and on 40k plus a week.

But aye, seems a viable target
Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 10:25 - Nov 26 with 1145 viewsbournemouthblue

Imagine paying £23.5 million for a player who has notched 4 goals in 58 games

That must go down as one of the worst signings of all time?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 11:05 - Nov 26 with 1094 viewstractordownsouth

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 10:25 - Nov 26 by bournemouthblue

Imagine paying £23.5 million for a player who has notched 4 goals in 58 games

That must go down as one of the worst signings of all time?

Chris Wilder has awful judgement when it comes to strikers. He spent a combined £40m on Brewster and McBurnie.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 11:10 - Nov 26 with 1083 viewsbournemouthblue

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 11:05 - Nov 26 by tractordownsouth

Chris Wilder has awful judgement when it comes to strikers. He spent a combined £40m on Brewster and McBurnie.

McBurnie is okay but not £17 odd million good

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 11:21 - Nov 26 with 1059 viewsgainsboroughblue

Surprised at this. He cost millions.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brewster struggling for game time at Sheffield United. on 17:11 - Nov 26 with 900 viewsMercian

Another option would be Sam Surridge who is down the pecking order at Forest but a good young striker. I do like TJJ but he was never really going to put pressure on Freddie. He is better than Hirst (who is on loan) and may be on a lesser wage. I like Freddie a lot but he needs genuine competition for the number 9 spot.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 17:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024