Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? 11:33 - Mar 26 with 1437 viewsPhilTWTD

Someone has just asked whether that's the case and I can't think of anyone from Town scoring for Wales before.
Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:37 - Mar 26 with 1384 viewswaveneyblue

Surely the midfield Goal Machine Geraint Williams must have bagged for them 😀
Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:39 - Mar 26 with 1368 viewsPhilTWTD

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:37 - Mar 26 by waveneyblue

Surely the midfield Goal Machine Geraint Williams must have bagged for them 😀

Obviously his name immediately sprung to mind!
Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:42 - Mar 26 with 1352 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think he must be. Can only think of Lewis Price and Cyril Lea who'd have won caps.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:50 - Mar 26 with 1320 viewscatch74

Does Tom Lawrence count and did he score when he was on loan here? Huws scored one but 2 years before he came here, Jonny Williams got a couple but not sure when.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:51 - Mar 26 with 1308 viewsKeno

Gwion Edwards?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:51 - Mar 26 with 1304 viewscatch74

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:50 - Mar 26 by catch74

Does Tom Lawrence count and did he score when he was on loan here? Huws scored one but 2 years before he came here, Jonny Williams got a couple but not sure when.

Surely Gwi must have scored hundreds for them?

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:52 - Mar 26 with 1295 viewscatch74

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:51 - Mar 26 by Keno

Gwion Edwards?

Best me to it!

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:52 - Mar 26 with 1286 viewscatch74

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:52 - Mar 26 by catch74

Best me to it!

Best man won/ beat me to it.

Login to get fewer ads

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 11:53 - Mar 26 with 1284 viewsBloots

....Reed, Lea, Hill, Price, Lawrence, Huws, Broadhead and Burns.

All capped for The Taffs whilst at Town.

Only Broadhed has scored.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:56 - Mar 26 with 1223 viewsPhilTWTD

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:42 - Mar 26 by gainsboroughblue

I think he must be. Can only think of Lewis Price and Cyril Lea who'd have won caps.

Jonny Williams, Gavin Williams, Billy Reed was our first ever international.
Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:58 - Mar 26 with 1207 viewscatch74

Broadhead first Town player to score for Wales? on 11:50 - Mar 26 by catch74

Lawrence scored 6th October 2017 so was at Derby, missed by a few months.

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 11:59 - Mar 26 with 1196 viewsPhilTWTD

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 11:53 - Mar 26 by Bloots

Does seem to be the case. Will add to the stories.
Williams, Williams, Williams... on 12:47 - Mar 26 with 1020 viewsbournemouthblue

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 11:53 - Mar 26 by Bloots

We've not had a huge amount Welsh international players have we, I guess being the other side of the country doesn't help

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 12:59 - Mar 26 with 932 viewsRocky

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 12:47 - Mar 26 by bournemouthblue

We've not had a huge amount Welsh international players have we, I guess being the other side of the country doesn't help

Crazy that John Elsworthy was never capped for Wales. He was part of their squad for the 1958 world cup but never travelled because the Welsh FA were to skint to take a full squad.
Williams, Williams, Williams... on 13:40 - Mar 26 with 809 viewsPhilTWTD

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 12:59 - Mar 26 by Rocky

Crazy that John Elsworthy was never capped for Wales. He was part of their squad for the 1958 world cup but never travelled because the Welsh FA were to skint to take a full squad.

The plane tickets for John E and a couple of other players were given to the wives of officials from the Welsh FA!
Williams, Williams, Williams... on 14:04 - Mar 26 with 726 viewsronnyd

Williams, Williams, Williams... on 13:40 - Mar 26 by PhilTWTD

The plane tickets for John E and a couple of other players were given to the wives of officials from the Welsh FA!

Nepotism at it's finest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024