Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner 05:17 - Apr 26 with 845 viewsScottCandage

The Club should do the following:

1) Beam back the Fleetwood match. Price to get into Portman Road is 10 pounds. 5 pounds go to the Foundation. Pack the joint. But wait, there's more.

2) The ITFC Women FINALLY play at Portman Road. Get permission to start that match at 2:30. The other five quid goes to the women's team. The club can pay off F&W for missing whatever money they get from a full house at the AGL for the women's team.

I know the women's team enjoy playing at the AGL. But ITFC are not in business to generate money for F&W. We ARE in business in growing support for OUR teams. And the ITFC Women are a big part of who we are, as a club and as a culture. They deserve to play in front of tens of thousands of fans. (P.S. - Next season, let's bring the ITFC women to Portman Road.)

Let's use the final match to bring all divisions of ITFC together - Men, Women and Foundation - for a day nobody will ever forget!
Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 07:06 - Apr 26 with 637 viewsxrayspecs

The women’s team will likely have a season defining game on 7 May. Why would we undermine their chances by asking them to play in unfamiliar situation for first time?
Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 07:56 - Apr 26 with 512 viewstonybied

I would imagine, if promotion is confirmed on Saturday, that the turf will start being ripped up by the following Sunday in prep for the new pitch going in. The time constraints are tight and the sooner they can start the process the better to get the pitch/grass in, settled and ready for KO for the new season.
Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 08:07 - Apr 26 with 470 viewsCityBlue

Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 07:56 - Apr 26 by tonybied

I would imagine, if promotion is confirmed on Saturday, that the turf will start being ripped up by the following Sunday in prep for the new pitch going in. The time constraints are tight and the sooner they can start the process the better to get the pitch/grass in, settled and ready for KO for the new season.

I would say turf will be ripped up by 4.55pm

I T I D

Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 08:16 - Apr 26 with 432 viewstonybied

Idea for final Sunday - Town(s) for a Tenner on 08:07 - Apr 26 by CityBlue

I would say turf will be ripped up by 4.55pm

Well, yes, I expect some of our fans will make a start on it by then, all being well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024