Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. 18:54 - Jul 28 with 1022 viewsBlueBadger

Chelsea fined.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66342566
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 19:01]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Cup for FFP breaches. on 19:00 - Jul 28 with 989 viewsPerublue

I read conference … is that a punishment or reward ?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 19:00]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 19:20 - Jul 28 with 909 viewsVaughan8

I think Juventus would rather take their punishment this year and not play in the competition.......

AN appeal would most like go into next year and as they say ""Lodging an appeal, possibly to other levels of judgement, with uncertain outcomes and timing, would increase the uncertainty with respect to our eventual participation in the 2024/25 Uefa Champions League." haha

The untones seems to be they welcome the decision....
Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 19:27 - Jul 28 with 889 viewsSwansea_Blue

I find it hard to imagine all transactions weren’t transparent and properly reported under Abramovich’s time as owner. He seems such an honest and humble self-made man *snigger*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 19:53 - Jul 28 with 851 viewsMattinLondon

Are Man City still being investigated by the Premier League and UEFA? Think Everton are also being investigated for financial irregularities?
Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 19:55 - Jul 28 with 846 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we qualify as a replacement, given our recent European success?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 20:52 - Jul 28 with 788 viewsGeoffSentence

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 19:55 - Jul 28 by bournemouthblue

Do we qualify as a replacement, given our recent European success?

Having beaten Champions League opposition, we will be seeking a higher level of competition than the UEFA Conference.

It is beneath us now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Juve kicked out of the UEFA Conference for FFP breaches. on 21:52 - Jul 28 with 733 viewsgtsb1966

FFP is absolute bollox. Hasn't worked and won't work. If an owner can afford to keep a club going so be it. The same should be said if they go under.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024