Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... 10:52 - Aug 10 with 1820 viewsBloots

.....another one we've missed out on.

Why can't we get deals over the line??!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:53 - Aug 10 with 1812 viewsblueasfook

Booo... Ashton OUT

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

"Banta!" (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 10 with 1793 viewsBloots

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:53 - Aug 10 by blueasfook

Booo... Ashton OUT

"Banta!" (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 10 with 1775 viewsblueasfook

"Banta!" (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 10 by Bloots

Stokie will be along in a minute to bring things back to sensibility.

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:57 - Aug 10 with 1770 viewsipswichtillidie

Sky indicating he may still stay. Think he’d be mad to stay tbh. Risky to play out his contract at nearly 31 imo.

12 months is a long time in football.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2023 10:58]

Gav

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:59 - Aug 10 with 1742 viewsipswichtillidie

Think we’ll sign a Spurs striker still thou but obviously Kane a no go now 😄

Gav

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:00 - Aug 10 with 1723 viewsdavblue

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:57 - Aug 10 by ipswichtillidie

Sky indicating he may still stay. Think he’d be mad to stay tbh. Risky to play out his contract at nearly 31 imo.

He'd get a good contract whatever next year.
Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:00 - Aug 10 with 1723 viewsblueasfook

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 10:57 - Aug 10 by ipswichtillidie

It's a gamble but one he might take as if he can run down his contract and leave for no fee then he'll get a bumper wage to end his career playing in Saudi or MLS.

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:07 - Aug 10 with 1669 viewsgiant_stow

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:00 - Aug 10 by blueasfook

It's a gamble but one he might take as if he can run down his contract and leave for no fee then he'll get a bumper wage to end his career playing in Saudi or MLS.

Maybe he'll do a Sol Campbell? Wasn't he an Arsenal fan as a boy? That would be funny.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah, I'd go if I were him.... on 11:10 - Aug 10 with 1640 viewsBloots

....he's not exactly been injury free has he?

Couple of years there, bag a few domestic trophies and have a decent run at the Champions League.

It won't effect his international career, and he can come back and carry on where he left off.

Plus loads of my mates are Spurs fans, and it'll be funny.

"Banta!" (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 10 with 1626 viewsBlueBadger

"Banta!" (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 10 by blueasfook

Stokie will be along in a minute to bring things back to sensibility.

Amazing how so many banta lads can't handle people replying to them and even resort to PMing them to tell them that they've div listed them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yeah, I'd go if I were him.... on 11:15 - Aug 10 with 1613 viewsipswichtillidie

Yeah, I'd go if I were him.... on 11:10 - Aug 10 by Bloots

....he's not exactly been injury free has he?

Couple of years there, bag a few domestic trophies and have a decent run at the Champions League.

It won't effect his international career, and he can come back and carry on where he left off.

Plus loads of my mates are Spurs fans, and it'll be funny.

I’m sure he’ll leave. Will play it out in the media that it was a tough decision etc.. but didn’t want the club not not receive anything for him. This would have been all pre agreed imo last summer hence Levy’s aggressive stance on the fee, when really BM held the aces.

Gav

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:16 - Aug 10 with 1613 viewsitfcjoe

Get in for Dane Scarlett now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

"Banta!" (n/t) on 11:21 - Aug 10 with 1572 viewsMattinLondon

"Banta!" (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 10 by BlueBadger

Amazing how so many banta lads can't handle people replying to them and even resort to PMing them to tell them that they've div listed them.

Posters PMing others just to tell them that they have put them on ignore - does that actually happen?

That’s even more pathetic than announcing publicly that there are putting them on ignore. Or posting just to say that they’re leaving this site.
Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:24 - Aug 10 with 1513 viewsbaxterbasics

Ha. Not sure where he'd fit in our team at the mo. Not sure he'd want to come here just to warm the bench.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:46 - Aug 10 with 1434 viewsle2blue

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:16 - Aug 10 by itfcjoe

Yes please...

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:49 - Aug 10 with 1417 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:16 - Aug 10 by itfcjoe

Make him skipper?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

"Banta!" (n/t) on 11:52 - Aug 10 with 1393 viewsBlueBadger

"Banta!" (n/t) on 11:21 - Aug 10 by MattinLondon

Posters PMing others just to tell them that they have put them on ignore - does that actually happen?

That’s even more pathetic than announcing publicly that there are putting them on ignore. Or posting just to say that they’re leaving this site.

Probably just individual weirdos. A bit like the ones who go looking for your wedding photos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Good effort. (n/t) on 11:53 - Aug 10 with 1375 viewsBloots

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:49 - Aug 10 by You_Bloo_Right

Make him skipper?

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:59 - Aug 10 with 1335 viewsBlueBadger

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 11:49 - Aug 10 by You_Bloo_Right

Make him skipper?

One for the teenagers there.

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 14:54 - Aug 10 with 1026 viewsKropotkin123

I don think Munich wasn't part of Germania. I believe it was founded in the HRE. I think the Romans controlled that area too. Germania perhaps being a bit further north.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 15:16 - Aug 10 with 988 viewsGeoffSentence

Ex-budgie, wouldnt want him

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Kane looks like he's off to Germania then.... on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 967 viewsSitfcB

Or not…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024