Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas 16:39 - Jan 3 with 1360 viewsartsbossbeard

My resting heart rate is 57-58bpm.

I'm Bjorn Borg.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:41 - Jan 3 with 1341 viewsfactual_blue

You're supposed to put it on, you know.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:44 - Jan 3 with 1332 viewstextbackup

You playing vets football at all? At Newcastle away your left foot was described as a wand! Pretty impressive that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:44 - Jan 3 with 1333 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:41 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

You're supposed to put it on, you know.

It's just told me that I've got to do 250 steps this hour to hit my target.

It might end up in the bin before the week is out if it keeps on geeing me up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:48 - Jan 3 with 1316 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:44 - Jan 3 by textbackup

You playing vets football at all? At Newcastle away your left foot was described as a wand! Pretty impressive that

Ha! On a good day, maybe!

Kinda still playing, although I did officially retire last season then helped out at the start of this season but they've got decent numbers now, so only play when they're short. Which suits me, to be honest.

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:50 - Jan 3 with 1307 viewsNewcyBlue

I was in hospital in Hong Kong last month for some tests. My resting heart rate was 59. I couldn't believe it as I am hardly the fittest man around. This was medical equipment. My Garmin Vivofit tallied up with it surprisingly.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:50 - Jan 3 with 1306 viewstextbackup

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:48 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

Ha! On a good day, maybe!

Kinda still playing, although I did officially retire last season then helped out at the start of this season but they've got decent numbers now, so only play when they're short. Which suits me, to be honest.

Seems to be the thinking of many vets players I think, apart from the odd few that literally haven't missed a local game of football in 40 years! Someone like Richie Barber!

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:51 - Jan 3 with 1293 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:50 - Jan 3 by textbackup

Seems to be the thinking of many vets players I think, apart from the odd few that literally haven't missed a local game of football in 40 years! Someone like Richie Barber!

Played against Richie last season - still got it!

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:53 - Jan 3 with 1269 viewstextbackup

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:51 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

Played against Richie last season - still got it!

His record currently stands at 3457654 headers challenged for, and 3457654 won!
Was CB with him at Achilles for a couple of seasons, I did the running, he did the headers!

Login to get fewer ads

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:54 - Jan 3 with 1270 viewsJ2BLUE

I got a Fitbit Charge 2 just before Christmas. I took it back on Dec 27th. The step counter isn't accurate. It resets at midnight each day. I went to bed at 00:02 on 7 steps and woke up with 1050.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:56 - Jan 3 with 1217 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:53 - Jan 3 by textbackup

Was CB with him at Achilles for a couple of seasons, I did the running, he did the headers!

I've NEVER seen him beaten in the air, his timing is sensational!

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:59 - Jan 3 with 1190 viewsdavblue

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:53 - Jan 3 by textbackup

I imagine you were like Sonko when he was with us!
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:00 - Jan 3 with 1181 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:54 - Jan 3 by J2BLUE

I got a Fitbit Charge 2 just before Christmas. I took it back on Dec 27th. The step counter isn't accurate. It resets at midnight each day. I went to bed at 00:02 on 7 steps and woke up with 1050.

There's plenty of moans about the Charge 2 online - I looked at that before Christmas but held off as I thought Santa might bring me one. There's no known fix, I read..

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:02 - Jan 3 with 1151 viewstextbackup

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:59 - Jan 3 by davblue

I imagine you were like Sonko when he was with us!

Think more Vidic

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:04 - Jan 3 with 1135 viewsElderGrizzly

Mine is about 46 normally, which always gets the Doctors talking.

Efficient..
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:05 - Jan 3 with 1126 viewsdavblue

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:02 - Jan 3 by textbackup

Think more Vidic

At Inter Milan?
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:06 - Jan 3 with 1114 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:04 - Jan 3 by ElderGrizzly

Efficient..

46! That's proper Bjorn Borg territory..

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:32 - Jan 3 with 1046 viewsfactual_blue

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 16:44 - Jan 3 by artsbossbeard

It's just told me that I've got to do 250 steps this hour to hit my target.

It might end up in the bin before the week is out if it keeps on geeing me up.

Does it have a units of alcohol setting?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:33 - Jan 3 with 1034 viewsartsbossbeard

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:32 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

Does it have a units of alcohol setting?

I'm Ignoring those.

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:34 - Jan 3 with 1036 viewsfabian_illness

Mine is 49. Down from 56-58 since i started the running. Well impressed.

You can cheat the steps quite easily... move your hand really quick like you were shaking a sauce bottle...
Unusual for you to be shaking a sauce bottle under the duvet mate.
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 18:22 - Jan 3 with 955 viewsJeff_winger

Did you make any "jerking" movements with your hand while laying in bed?this could have confused it
I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 18:29 - Jan 3 with 933 viewsGeoffSentence

it counts sudden wrist movements as steps

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 18:47 - Jan 3 with 911 viewssparks

Waste of time. I had one for a bit and returned it. Hopelessly innaccurate steps thing, and endless problems trying to synch it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 871 viewsJohnhoz

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 17:04 - Jan 3 by ElderGrizzly

Efficient..

Miguel Indurain had a resting pulse rate of 28 BPM. Astonishing

Edit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Indurain
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:06]

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

I got one of those Fitbit Blaze things for Christmas on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 826 viewsoldbluestu

They improve your tennis skills? Amazing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024