Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM won't survive that one will he? 17:09 - Jan 7 with 1508 viewsMullet

Pretty much tops the list of things to slate him for I'd suggest.

What proportion of that is

a) simple errors? Seems a week for them
b) Lawrence goals? Seems a week for them
c) Lincoln being up for it and firing
d) Us being a typical cup team

Worrying to hear Webster and Berra were at fault for each goal. Also worrying that as a team we lack leaders without Chambers and Skuse, I wonder if Berra was default captain more than someone suited for it? Seems a long term problem that has never been solved just gotten more pronounced.

Tommy Smith being forced to publicly admonish his colleagues and the fans as I type on RS, is not a good move either. Seems the players know/feel it's toxic judging by his comments there and sounds like they aren't looking favourably at us either.

Whoever we do/don't buy this month are we now too stagnant for it to make a difference? Seems like we need another or new Lawrence just to regain a bit of feeling between fans and players.

I don't think I heard much from Dozzel until his shot, or Bru. Seems Ward is not a player to inspire when the chips are down much like Sears and Pitman. You wonder how good our kids truly are, especially in these conditions. You also wonder how much difference personalities of certain players such as Tommy, Bishop, Hyam as well as Murphy and Chambers made to picking up those around them.

Feels like MM was only ever going to lose out today, but he's got to feel the ground shrinking around him right now. This tips the WLWL nature of the current lot against him even further. I doubt even defeat would see him sacked, but the longer he stays the worse his standing will be. I don't see what else he'll do but keep us ticking over and walk in the summer.

Massive pressure on Evans to release funds, especially if he wants to keep Mick.

The only silver lining seems to be the small injection of TV cash we might now get from the replay.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:12 - Jan 7 with 1417 viewsFtnfwest

Might reduce his next contract extension to 3 years
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:12 - Jan 7 with 1408 views3_5_2

3 season ticket holders in my office. Not one went today says it all.

The TV money ( which is chicken feed anyway) will be scant reward for being humiliated on national TV

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:13 - Jan 7 with 1355 viewsBenters

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:12 - Jan 7 by 3_5_2

The TV money ( which is chicken feed anyway) will be scant reward for being humiliated on national TV

This one

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:14 - Jan 7 with 1327 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

I'm hoping he is on the phone to Evans now
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 17:16]
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:14 - Jan 7 with 1303 viewsjas0999

There is about as much chance of Evans releasing funds for transfers as there is him paying to get rid of MM who after today must be viewed as completely incompetent. His position is untenable. But Marcus doesn't care!
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:15 - Jan 7 with 1248 viewsLuk38644

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:12 - Jan 7 by 3_5_2

I wasn't there today either, thankfully.
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 1169 viewsdavblue

Im not sure even if he brings in 3 or 4 that we will get better. I think sub consciously the players aren't on edge any longer. He's been too loyal to the core and the malaise has spread to other parts of the squad.
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 1144 viewsBenters

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:15 - Jan 7 by Luk38644

I wasn't there today either, thankfully.

dont blame you Luke

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 1119 viewsMullet

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:14 - Jan 7 by jas0999

There is about as much chance of Evans releasing funds for transfers as there is him paying to get rid of MM who after today must be viewed as completely incompetent. His position is untenable. But Marcus doesn't care!

I don't think Evans has a choice when it comes to spending. Even sitting tight hoping someone buys us means the financial hit creeps up the longer he sits on his hands I'd suspect.

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:21 - Jan 7 with 983 viewsLuk38644

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:18 - Jan 7 by Benters

dont blame you Luke

Couldn't bring myself to fork out more money to watch whats served up of late.
MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:34 - Jan 7 with 785 viewsMullet

MM won't survive that one will he? on 17:17 - Jan 7 by davblue

Im not sure even if he brings in 3 or 4 that we will get better. I think sub consciously the players aren't on edge any longer. He's been too loyal to the core and the malaise has spread to other parts of the squad.

Hard to say, hence my point about individual personalities being missing. I've always sensed TS is the Butcher type and will talk his partner through a game. I've seen him do it several times. Berra on the other hand seems more "selfish" if that makes sense.

Seems to me all over the pitch we lack leaders and it tells more than ever. You wonder if Pitman might fancy making the main striker role his own sometimes, but I think that's just his nature coming through.

You got the impression from Smith he wished he was out there today (obviously) but because he saw so much he didn't like from colleagues. I wonder if Chambers et al sat on thinking the same.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024