Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? 11:22 - Jan 10 with 2728 viewsartsbossbeard

Was blaming the state of the NHS on "those families that come to live here with seven or eight kids".

The newsreader had to follow this and was apparent that she was a bit shocked by our Alan.

You can visualise the studio crew behind the glass with their head in hands when either Brazil & Quinno get talking about non-footy stuff.

The Parlour & Brazil stuff the day after Trump won the US election was a thing of absolute beauty.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:28 - Jan 10 with 2332 viewsJ2BLUE

How much would a 1% on basic and 2% on higher rate increase bring in? I'd be up for that. Someone has to pay for it. We can't all keep whining about it and waiting for the money to magically appear.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:30 - Jan 10 with 2310 viewsLord_Lucan

I was listening to The Two Mikes early morning so I woke up to Brazil.

I think he was doing a Rod Stewart quiz at the time, anyhoo he said something completely ridiculous - but I can't remember what it was now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:38 - Jan 10 with 2244 viewsNo9

Of course Mr Brazil like many others overlooks the fact the governemnt - at least since 2010 have failed to implement the EU laws that prevent this type of abuse -
IF it actually happens
The situation we have is very much in the making of the British Conservative party & their Lib-Dem partners
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:41 - Jan 10 with 2198 viewsBasuco

He should have mentioned that money is being siphoned out of the NHS and going to private profit and not patient care, creeping privatisation is everywhere in NHS now and is not value for money for the tax payer. Untrained emergency ambulance staff are the latest profit scam for private "health care providers".
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 2161 viewsNo9

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:41 - Jan 10 by Basuco

He should have mentioned that money is being siphoned out of the NHS and going to private profit and not patient care, creeping privatisation is everywhere in NHS now and is not value for money for the tax payer. Untrained emergency ambulance staff are the latest profit scam for private "health care providers".

A look at Mr Hunts family * extended family will show you why NHS money has to be exported
This is another tory scam
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 2165 viewsimsureazzure

But the fact remains that it is weight of numbers and the inability to support the weight of numbers causes huge problems within the UK.

300000K a year population growth for ten years, how many additional new hospitals, motorways and schools have been built in that period?
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:47 - Jan 10 with 2145 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:38 - Jan 10 by No9

Of course Mr Brazil like many others overlooks the fact the governemnt - at least since 2010 have failed to implement the EU laws that prevent this type of abuse -
IF it actually happens
The situation we have is very much in the making of the British Conservative party & their Lib-Dem partners

Could've guessed it would be nothing to do with Labour.....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:58 - Jan 10 with 2029 viewsbluefunk

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:38 - Jan 10 by No9

IF it actually happens

so nothing at all to do with the changes brought in to allow GP's to avoid out of hours service, thus putting the strain onto Hospitals
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:00 - Jan 10 with 2003 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:47 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

But Fred is an ex-Tory councillor apparently?

All i want is for a true opposition to stand up to the Government. They're too busy infighting or coming up with policies that work nowhere but Cuba
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:05 - Jan 10 with 1968 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:00 - Jan 10 by ElderGrizzly

But Fred is an ex-Tory councillor apparently?

All i want is for a true opposition to stand up to the Government. They're too busy infighting or coming up with policies that work nowhere but Cuba

It's student politics, or a fringe party politics.

They must be the worst opposition in living memory, which is giving us one of the worst governments in turn

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 1960 viewsnoggin

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:46 - Jan 10 by imsureazzure

But the fact remains that it is weight of numbers and the inability to support the weight of numbers causes huge problems within the UK.

300000K a year population growth for ten years, how many additional new hospitals, motorways and schools have been built in that period?

Who's fault is that though? Immigrants contribute more than they cost apparently.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:11 - Jan 10 with 1932 viewsNo9

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 11:47 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

Er, if you don't have a party in power it can hardly be that party's fault?
It isn't much point in having a labour bloke /woman on TV when you have a tory MP creating the problems
is it?
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 1911 viewsNo9

If the politicians had implemented the EU laws as were introduced in 2004 and in operation until 2010 the situation may have been different.

In reality the EU laws that were put in place to stop this type of thing happening were sabotaged by Mrs May as home secretary to create the problem we have now.
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:17 - Jan 10 with 1864 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:13 - Jan 10 by No9

If the politicians had implemented the EU laws as were introduced in 2004 and in operation until 2010 the situation may have been different.

In reality the EU laws that were put in place to stop this type of thing happening were sabotaged by Mrs May as home secretary to create the problem we have now.

Just checking, are you saying May caused the problems as HS before 2010?

Only because she wasn't Home Secretary until May 2010...
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 1848 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:11 - Jan 10 by No9

Er, if you don't have a party in power it can hardly be that party's fault?
It isn't much point in having a labour bloke /woman on TV when you have a tory MP creating the problems
is it?

then why have you started digging out the LDs on every post now. Last time I checked they had a minibus full of MPs.....

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:19 - Jan 10 with 1839 viewsNo9

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:17 - Jan 10 by ElderGrizzly

Just checking, are you saying May caused the problems as HS before 2010?

Only because she wasn't Home Secretary until May 2010...

No, what I am saying is the Laws put in place in 2004 and were implemented then were disregarded by Mrs May when she became HS.

If you live in EA you should have seen her negligence relative to immigration
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 1810 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:19 - Jan 10 by No9

No, what I am saying is the Laws put in place in 2004 and were implemented then were disregarded by Mrs May when she became HS.

If you live in EA you should have seen her negligence relative to immigration

I don't see any problems with immigration in East Anglia.

I see lots of hard working people from far flung countries doing jobs that our jobless chavs can't be arsed to do.

Mask is slipping Fred...
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:25 - Jan 10 with 1780 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:18 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

then why have you started digging out the LDs on every post now. Last time I checked they had a minibus full of MPs.....

Not even a minibus. We could fit in a Renault Espace....

Pathetic deflection from Freddy boy, but he knows no other tactic
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:29 - Jan 10 with 1728 viewsIllinoisblue

The NHS would do better if it didnt have to deal with the victims of drunk drivers. What say you Alan?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 1697 viewsimsureazzure

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:06 - Jan 10 by noggin

Who's fault is that though? Immigrants contribute more than they cost apparently.

Successive goverments obviously, no plan except that more people equals more tax income, income not spent on the ever growing populations health, education or transport needs.
Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 1493 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 12:29 - Jan 10 by Illinoisblue

The NHS would do better if it didnt have to deal with the victims of drunk drivers. What say you Alan?

to be fair though, drunk drivers contribute a significant amount through alcohol and fuel duties.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 1493 viewsGuthrum

Net migration over the last 10 years was 2.55m (source: MigrationWatch). That represents 4% of the population as recorded in the 2011 census. However, in the same period, the total population has grown by 4.1m, 6.5% of the 2011 population. 40% of the problem is organic population growth, not migration. And the system was pretty much at capacity even before, so any growth at all would have been catastrophic.

The real issue is that everyone wants nice services, but nobody is prepared to pay the tax to sustain that. How many governments have not promised tax cuts in the last 20 years?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:11 - Jan 10 with 1442 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD heaven. An ITFC legend, the NHS, pesky immigrants and party politics all in one thread. Top work.

Guthers & noggin leading the charge against the Daily Mailers.....

10 pager on the way

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 1381 viewsBenters

He is of course bang on !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 1330 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone hear Brazil on talksport this morning? on 13:19 - Jan 10 by Benters

He is of course bang on !

Good job we have a load of foreigners to treat them, otherwise we would be screwed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024