Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) 09:04 - Jan 10 with 1344 viewsBanburyBlue

Banbury Blue Back in Town

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 09:05 - Jan 10 with 1335 viewsITFC_Forever

Is there a team of policemen looking for clues and an unhappy looking Town player annoyed that his house has been robbed and the witness didn't think to report it?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 09:06 - Jan 10 with 1323 viewsKeno

of course there isn't

he moved out yesterday

Do keep up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:19 - Jan 10 with 1203 viewsCambonbleu

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 09:06 - Jan 10 by Keno

of course there isn't

he moved out yesterday

Do keep up

It's bad when the only transfer rumors we have to speculate on are whether Luke Chambers did or did not have a skip and or a van outside his house

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:25 - Jan 10 with 1175 viewsArnieM

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:19 - Jan 10 by Cambonbleu

It's bad when the only transfer rumors we have to speculate on are whether Luke Chambers did or did not have a skip and or a van outside his house

They dont allow skips in that road do they

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:27 - Jan 10 with 1163 viewsCambonbleu

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:25 - Jan 10 by ArnieM

They dont allow skips in that road do they

I have no idea where he even lives. I'm sure it's probably too nice for skips though

if this is going to happen every time a 1st team squad member gets a delivery from Amazon this is going to be a thoroughly boring transfer window

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:28 - Jan 10 with 1146 viewsITFCBlues

I thought we'd established he had his sofa under his arm yesterday?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:28 - Jan 10 with 1148 viewsKieran_Knows

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:27 - Jan 10 by Cambonbleu

I have no idea where he even lives. I'm sure it's probably too nice for skips though

if this is going to happen every time a 1st team squad member gets a delivery from Amazon this is going to be a thoroughly boring transfer window

I can't remember whether someone said it on here, but I think Chambers moved in to Paul Beasley's (ex ITFC kit man) house when he moved on a year or so ago.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 1049 viewsPJH

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:28 - Jan 10 by ITFCBlues

I thought we'd established he had his sofa under his arm yesterday?

We established that Phil said hello to him,not sure if Chambo answered.
Login to get fewer ads

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:08 - Jan 10 with 1019 viewsGuthrum

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 10:55 - Jan 10 by PJH

We established that Phil said hello to him,not sure if Chambo answered.

Bit difficult when one bloke has a loud hailer and the other doesn't.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 10 with 1006 viewshoppy

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:08 - Jan 10 by Guthrum

Bit difficult when one bloke has a loud hailer and the other doesn't.

Are you suggesting that Phil is really megaphone man?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 10 with 937 viewsNo9

Do you actually know where he lives?
No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:40 - Jan 10 with 924 viewsPJH

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 10 by No9

Near Wolverhampton now apparently.
No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 10 with 894 viewsfactual_blue

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Are you suggesting that Phil is really megaphone man?

Have they ever been seen together?

Makes you wonder.......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 826 viewstractorshark

Very disappointed to hear about the lack of a removal van outside Chambers' house.
We'd agree to pay just shy of the asking price and thought we were exchanging contracts today.
The wife will not be happy.
No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 16:02 - Jan 10 with 622 viewsBanburyBlue

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 11:39 - Jan 10 by No9

He lives on Henley Road.

Banbury Blue Back in Town

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 16:04 - Jan 10 with 615 viewsKieran_Knows

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 16:02 - Jan 10 by BanburyBlue

He lives on Henley Road.

He brought Paul Beasley's (ex ITFC kit man) house if i'm correct.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 16:04 - Jan 10 with 612 viewsKeno

No removal van outside the Chambers house this morning... (n/t) on 16:02 - Jan 10 by BanburyBlue

He lives on Henley Road.

oh Bandie please keep up, he "lived' on Henkey Road, he moved yesterday

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024