Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? 13:09 - Jan 17 with 1187 viewsDeano69

Where are you??

Lets be 'avin you...

[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 13:15]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:13 - Jan 17 with 1170 viewsGuthrum

Lincoln, probably.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:14 - Jan 17 with 1161 viewshoppy

Probably not wanting to IMPose.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:15 - Jan 17 with 1142 viewsFifeITFC

Probably realising we are indeed as bad as we said we were before the first game and the novelty of playing a Championship team has worn off?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:07 - Jan 17 with 1013 viewsHillimp

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:15 - Jan 17 by FifeITFC

Probably realising we are indeed as bad as we said we were before the first game and the novelty of playing a Championship team has worn off?

There will be even less tomorrow, Good luck for the rest of the season.
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 996 viewsBluebell

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:14 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Probably not wanting to IMPose.

With a match this IMPortant they will be getting IMPatient by now and hoping their goal tonight will be IMPregnable.
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:29 - Jan 17 with 964 viewsDeano69

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:11 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

With a match this IMPortant they will be getting IMPatient by now and hoping their goal tonight will be IMPregnable.

Lets hope they are IMPotent in front of goal we are IMPenetrable in defence and come away with an IMPressive win

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:36 - Jan 17 with 940 viewsBluebell

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:29 - Jan 17 by Deano69

Lets hope they are IMPotent in front of goal we are IMPenetrable in defence and come away with an IMPressive win

Are you IMPlying that we may IMProve from last time and IMPress our fans with an easy win.

IMProbable!
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:41 - Jan 17 with 925 viewsDeano69

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 13:13 - Jan 17 by Guthrum

Lincoln, probably.

Oh course, Lincoln is an Internet Free Zone.

Login to get fewer ads

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:43 - Jan 17 with 918 viewsArcher4721

I think it's sweet that this is their cup final.

Most of us couldn't care less could we?
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:46 - Jan 17 with 851 viewsbluejake78

If we don't soundly beat the G-imps tonight this place will be on melt down...FFS MM/TC earn your salaries
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 843 viewstaximan

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:43 - Jan 17 by Archer4721

I think it's sweet that this is their cup final.

Most of us couldn't care less could we?

i could now i've had a bet !!!!!!!!!!!
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:50 - Jan 17 with 830 viewstheipswichman

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:36 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

Are you IMPlying that we may IMProve from last time and IMPress our fans with an easy win.

IMProbable!

Can Lincoln do the IMPossible?
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:51 - Jan 17 with 815 viewsSwailsey

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 15:41 - Jan 17 by Deano69

Oh course, Lincoln is an Internet Free Zone.

It's definitely not an IMPernet free zone.

[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 16:52]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 788 viewsArcher4721

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:47 - Jan 17 by taximan

i could now i've had a bet !!!!!!!!!!!

Have you? I saw they were 5-4 against which looked a fair price but hasn't tempted me.

I've won a few quid on Lawrence first goal lately so I stuck with that 15-2
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 779 viewstaximan

Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 16:52 - Jan 17 by Archer4721

Have you? I saw they were 5-4 against which looked a fair price but hasn't tempted me.

I've won a few quid on Lawrence first goal lately so I stuck with that 15-2

minus 1 @ 3s

only small
Definite lack of Lincoln fans on here today?? on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 712 viewsDeano69

here they come!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024