Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting the change of opinions on here 17:32 - Jan 21 with 1096 viewsDubtractor

Not long ago the prevailing view was that we had a competitive budget, the money was being spent on the squad etc. Going back to last season a large number on here were of the view we had our best squad since Royle was here.

Now it seems that we are paupers and Mick is on a hiding to nothing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 1037 viewscruncher

Hahaha I could of posted this months ago ,,well said.
Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 1023 viewstaximan

some of us saw this coming a while ago

unfortunately
Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 998 viewsITFCBlues

Milne etc say we've a competitive budget. We've a budget for a mid-table finish.

Footballs moved on as well. The likes of Sheff Wed and Brum are spending cash as well.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 976 viewsbluefunk

MM has managed to frame the debate in those terms hasn't he - for my money the more reasonable "excuse" would be the crippling injury list, today, we have a complete spine missing, Bart, Webster, Smith, Hyam, Bishop, Pitman and McGoldrick, plus Williams any of whom have been regulars in e last 3 years
Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:55 - Jan 21 with 917 viewsJohnny_Boy

The people that were mocking Derby's spending, now seem to be rather envious of their 'scattergun' approach.
Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:05 - Jan 21 with 863 viewsTrequartista

That will be those who thought the sun shone out of McCarthy's backside scrabbling around for excuses.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 819 viewsRaedwald_625

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:05 - Jan 21 by Trequartista

That will be those who thought the sun shone out of McCarthy's backside scrabbling around for excuses.

and we know who they are.
Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:45 - Jan 21 with 735 viewsGuthrum

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:55 - Jan 21 by Johnny_Boy

The people that were mocking Derby's spending, now seem to be rather envious of their 'scattergun' approach.

Not envious of that, but we have drifted too far the other way.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:48 - Jan 21 with 721 viewsKeaneish

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:41 - Jan 21 by ITFCBlues

Milne etc say we've a competitive budget. We've a budget for a mid-table finish.

Footballs moved on as well. The likes of Sheff Wed and Brum are spending cash as well.

"A budget for a midtable finish"? Sounds likr you're regurditating yet more MM spin. No such thing as a budget for a mid table finish.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:49 - Jan 21 with 711 viewsHoppersblue10

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:55 - Jan 21 by Johnny_Boy

TBH, Lincoln City has shown over two games that money is the least of our issues, they dumped us out of the cup on a budget just over £500k a year!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 18:53 - Jan 21 with 682 viewsbournemouthblue

Interesting the change of opinions on here on 17:43 - Jan 21 by bluefunk

MM has managed to frame the debate in those terms hasn't he - for my money the more reasonable "excuse" would be the crippling injury list, today, we have a complete spine missing, Bart, Webster, Smith, Hyam, Bishop, Pitman and McGoldrick, plus Williams any of whom have been regulars in e last 3 years

It's a hell of an injury list but the problems are not so much the personel but the tactics and approach

How MM thinks this 5311 is ever going to work, I do not know

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024