Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) 22:56 - Feb 4 with 1558 viewsmartin12120137

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 1549 viewsVaughan8

I believe he came to us injured..........!
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 5 with 1294 viewsjas0999

He's been injured. Plus probably another for the future.
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 09:18 - Feb 5 with 1271 viewsPhilTWTD

Was in the squad, is over his hip flexor injury, but didn't make the 18.
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 11:50 - Feb 5 with 1070 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rowe and Oar would have made a great partnership.....shame we'll never get to see it !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 5 with 1043 viewsRonFearonsHair

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 11:50 - Feb 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Rowe and Oar would have made a great partnership.....shame we'll never get to see it !

Could have put Kanu up front, though I assume he must be pushing his early thirties by now?
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 12:14 - Feb 5 with 1009 viewsBent_double

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 5 by RonFearonsHair

Could have put Kanu up front, though I assume he must be pushing his early thirties by now?

Would probably cost too much, we would really have to push the boat out to get him.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 12:48 - Feb 5 with 937 viewstaximan

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 5 by jas0999

He's been injured. Plus probably another for the future.

when does "future" become "now" ??
How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 15:36 - Feb 5 with 811 viewsCoco

How comes no danny Rowe in the team today ? (n/t) on 12:48 - Feb 5 by taximan

when does "future" become "now" ??

Tomorrow

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024