Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not rocket science 09:29 - Feb 12 with 695 viewsfergalsharkey

We now have 2 midfielders that can control a ball and pass a ball with incision.
In a 4 you can't play a skuse as it nullifys any threat, he's fine in a 5 but play him in a 4 and the whole dynamic changes to sitting deep and creating very little.

The thing is McCarthy is on a mill a year and still thinks skuse is different class, he isn't and never has been and never will be.
If Douglas ever pulls on a town shirt again it would be a surprise.

Poll: Cook out?

Not rocket science on 10:17 - Feb 12 with 623 viewsVaughan8

Don't openly criticise Skuse. Some people on here are a little.........sensitive.
Not rocket science on 10:34 - Feb 12 with 592 viewstextbackup

Said this earlier

'And this is the thing, we are only doing now what every other team does, we have midfielders that can play football and attack. MM hasn't reinvented the game, that's why I'm not swinging from the trees over it, but Im glad his hand has been forced to play these lads and not his normal bunch of gutless dullards'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not rocket science on 10:40 - Feb 12 with 562 viewsBluebell

I have always been a Skuse fan but you are right about the system we play.

I certainly like what I see from Diagouraga and with Huws alongside him, we have the makings of a great midfield. Such a shame they are both on loan.

I think the last couple of games show how much we miss McGoldrick when he is not playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024