Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance 14:11 - Feb 16 with 4060 viewsVic

I hate to see a bully succeed, so how long will I have to wait before the forces of fairness and justice halt his juggernaut and he's driven from the White House?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 1800 viewsJ2BLUE

3 years, 11 months

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:23 - Feb 16 with 1777 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:19 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

3 years, 11 months

I'd knock 3 years and 8 months off that prediction mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 1770 viewsStokieBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:23 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

Then people get Pence.....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 1775 viewsSteve_M

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:23 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

Yes, it's falling apart very rapidly at the moment.

On that subject, this is interesting:

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-kremlingate-russia-mike-

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:31 - Feb 16 with 1745 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:28 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

SB

Would they still be stuck with Actual Paid Up Nazi Steve Bannon and Creationist Loon Carson as well as Dead Eyed Fundamentalist Pence?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 14:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:32 - Feb 16 with 1736 viewsStokieBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:31 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Would they still be stuck with Actual Paid Up Nazi Steve Bannon and Creationist Loon Carson as well as Dead Eyed Fundamentalist Pence?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 14:32]

Pence can appoint whoever he likes, however his views aren't much better than Trump's are they?

SB

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1718 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:32 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

Pence can appoint whoever he likes, however his views aren't much better than Trump's are they?

SB

If anything, Pence is WORSE. Trump is a vile opportunist, Pence gives me the impression that he genuinely thinks he's doing God's work.

Although that said isn't there some provision in the US constitution that if a president IS impeached, then his deputy has to go as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 1700 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:32 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

SB

But slightly better than those of Ted Cruz.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:39 - Feb 16 with 1697 viewsStokieBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:34 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

If anything, Pence is WORSE. Trump is a vile opportunist, Pence gives me the impression that he genuinely thinks he's doing God's work.

Although that said isn't there some provision in the US constitution that if a president IS impeached, then his deputy has to go as well?

Impeachment is a long process and requires both houses to agree with a 2/3 majority.

It's likely Pence would take over unless he's been bad as well.

SB

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:39 - Feb 16 with 1695 viewsVic

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:28 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

SB

Regardless of his politics, at least Pence seems like a decent mannered sort of guy!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 1658 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:38 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

But slightly better than those of Ted Cruz.

The whole thing is a bit 'Keane or Jewell' isn't it?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 14:49]

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:50 - Feb 16 with 1645 viewsfactual_blue

As I said yesterday, his Presidency is already like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:51 - Feb 16 with 1654 viewsCotty

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:49 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Precisely!
I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 1640 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:49 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

I like how cotty is commenting on your reply to me but has no idea what I am posting.

Iron Lion Zion

IMHO, he'll quit.... on 14:54 - Feb 16 with 1635 viewsBloots

....sooner rather than later.

He'll claim that the corrupt society is stopping him from "making America great again" and that he is leaving for the greater good.

In his mind he'll probably be the ultimate all American hero.

Funny.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1595 viewsNo9

Trumps Labor secretary has withdrawn.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/top-senate-republicans-urge-white-hou

Wonder where this will all end up?
I'm looking forward to Trump getting his come up Pence on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1587 viewsCaptainObvious

he will win again in 2020

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:38 - Feb 16 with 1561 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:30 - Feb 16 by No9

Trumps Labor secretary has withdrawn.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/top-senate-republicans-urge-white-hou

Wonder where this will all end up?

Trump's an idiot and losing Flynn was big news considering he had been talking to the Russians but Puzder’s withdrawal is a non story.

It happens all the time. Obama’s lost three Cabinet picks , Bush two and and Bill Clinton lost five. Two of Clinton’s nominees and one of Bush’s dropped out after it was revealed they had employed undocumented workers. The same reason Trump has lost Puzder.

Iron Lion Zion

IMHO, he'll quit.... on 15:42 - Feb 16 with 1550 viewsgiant_stow

IMHO, he'll quit.... on 14:54 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....sooner rather than later.

He'll claim that the corrupt society is stopping him from "making America great again" and that he is leaving for the greater good.

In his mind he'll probably be the ultimate all American hero.

Funny.

Interesting theory - not seen that put forward elsewhere. sweardown.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:44 - Feb 16 with 1542 viewsNo9

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:38 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

Trump's an idiot and losing Flynn was big news considering he had been talking to the Russians but Puzder’s withdrawal is a non story.

It happens all the time. Obama’s lost three Cabinet picks , Bush two and and Bill Clinton lost five. Two of Clinton’s nominees and one of Bush’s dropped out after it was revealed they had employed undocumented workers. The same reason Trump has lost Puzder.

It is a story simply because Trump can't yet field a team.
He communicates via tweets because he doesn't have a full squad - how do we know who sends the tweets?
Forget the others, that was then, this is now.
I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:49 - Feb 16 with 1523 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:44 - Feb 16 by No9

It is a story simply because Trump can't yet field a team.
He communicates via tweets because he doesn't have a full squad - how do we know who sends the tweets?
Forget the others, that was then, this is now.

It's all window dressing. He'll replace Puzder.

He communicates via twitter because it allows him to communicate with his fanbase whilst bypassing the media. It's a clever tactic which helped win him an election.

The real story is his campaign team's connections to the Russians. If they find a smoking gun then he's a gonner.

Iron Lion Zion

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:51 - Feb 16 with 1513 viewshoppy

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:50 - Feb 16 by factual_blue

As I said yesterday, his Presidency is already like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Making him president is certainly up there with the idea to have a fly past banner flown over Carrow Road in it's silliness...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 16:00 - Feb 16 with 1474 viewsNo9

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 15:49 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

It's all window dressing. He'll replace Puzder.

He communicates via twitter because it allows him to communicate with his fanbase whilst bypassing the media. It's a clever tactic which helped win him an election.

The real story is his campaign team's connections to the Russians. If they find a smoking gun then he's a gonner.

& , you don't think his money will cover those tracks?
That's because you've..... on 16:10 - Feb 16 with 1455 viewsBloots

IMHO, he'll quit.... on 15:42 - Feb 16 by giant_stow

Interesting theory - not seen that put forward elsewhere. sweardown.

...only just learnt to read.

I wasn't aware that everything posted on the internet had to be original thought.

But thanks for taking the time to comment.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 16:20 - Feb 16 with 1443 viewsBinner

I'm looking forward to Trump getting his cummupance on 14:34 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

As SB says, Impeachment can take a long time. But there is possibly another option which is to invoke Article 25 of the US constitution which allows that if the President is incapacitated then there is a procedure whereby the VP can take over in quick time. Article 25 allows for mental incapacitation. If the VP were also to be incapacitated then the next in line is, unfortunately, Paul Ryan. "Drain the swamp" indeed!

I disagree that Pence is worse; I'd say that, although he is not great, he is probably no worse than Bush jr. Much of his pre-election campaigning he was probably cringing at having to appear supportive of Trump's many excesses.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024