Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran 12:04 - Mar 14 with 2278 viewsbluebare

If he is a fan has he not got the money to buy the club?
Ed Sheeran on 12:06 - Mar 14 with 2266 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably but why would he? You'd have to be stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ed Sheeran on 12:06 - Mar 14 with 2271 viewsbluewein

What's the difference between him (a casual fan who doesn't really know or care a lot about football) and ME (a casual fan who doesn't really know or care a lot about football)?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Ed Sheeran on 12:09 - Mar 14 with 2243 viewsReuser_is_God

He'd certainly have the money but he also has half a brain cell so he won't be buying us.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ed Sheeran on 12:10 - Mar 14 with 2237 viewsTollycobbold

Not even close yet.
You need Billionaires, not Millionaires.
Ed Sheeran on 12:14 - Mar 14 with 2205 viewsJ2BLUE

Ed Sheeran on 12:10 - Mar 14 by Tollycobbold

Not even close yet.

He's worth $60m apparently so he can afford to buy the club. It would be a terrible investment though. He's apparently very savvy with his money so he's not going to throw a chunk our way. No one can blame him for that.

Truly impaired.

Ed Sheeran on 12:52 - Mar 14 with 2098 viewsDolly2.0

Ed Sheeran on 12:10 - Mar 14 by Tollycobbold

Not even close yet.

This.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Ed Sheeran on 12:53 - Mar 14 with 2089 viewsTollycobbold

Ed Sheeran on 12:14 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

He's worth $60m apparently so he can afford to buy the club. It would be a terrible investment though. He's apparently very savvy with his money so he's not going to throw a chunk our way. No one can blame him for that.

So he buys the club and then has no money to run it. Billionaires.
Ed Sheeran on 12:53 - Mar 14 with 2084 viewsDolly2.0

Ed Sheeran on 12:14 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

He'd need most of that to turn this club around. Not going to happen.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran on 12:54 - Mar 14 with 2066 viewsbournemouthblue

Ed Sheeran on 12:06 - Mar 14 by bluewein

What's the difference between him (a casual fan who doesn't really know or care a lot about football) and ME (a casual fan who doesn't really know or care a lot about football)?

what's the difference? Several hundred million for starters, I can't see Ed Sheran attempting to buy a Newspaper group anytime soon

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ed Sheeran on 12:56 - Mar 14 with 2038 viewsBlueBadger

Ed Sheeran on 12:53 - Mar 14 by Dolly2.0

Hell, he'd need that just to keep us afloat for a few years.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ed Sheeran on 12:57 - Mar 14 with 2025 viewsoldbluestu

If you don't like ME why don't you buy the club?
Ed Sheeran on 12:59 - Mar 14 with 2015 viewsJ2BLUE

Ed Sheeran on 12:53 - Mar 14 by Dolly2.0

I'm simply making the point he could afford to buy it. He also makes more than enough each year to subsidise our losses. That doesn't make it a good idea.

I think him being a fan is a bit overblown anyway. He was at a local derby in the hospitality seats. When we see him in the SBR for Burton at home on a Tuesday evening in December it will be worth talking about.

Truly impaired.

Ed Sheeran on 13:02 - Mar 14 with 1986 viewsBlue_Order

He's not a fan. Get over it.
Ed Sheeran on 13:27 - Mar 14 with 1878 viewsFifeITFC

He's a Chelsea fan first and foremost, with a passing interest in us. But I also read he's not a massive football fan anyway.

He's not exactly going to have the passion or time to own a football club.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Ed Sheeran on 13:30 - Mar 14 with 1852 viewsSteve_M

Ed Sheeran on 12:59 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

I'm simply making the point he could afford to buy it. He also makes more than enough each year to subsidise our losses. That doesn't make it a good idea.

I think him being a fan is a bit overblown anyway. He was at a local derby in the hospitality seats. When we see him in the SBR for Burton at home on a Tuesday evening in December it will be worth talking about.

It would be a big talking point if you saw him there.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ed Sheeran on 14:30 - Mar 14 with 1710 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Ed Sheeran on 12:59 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Burton at home was October this season so your point is invalid.

Poll: Best Football Song

Ed Sheeran on 14:40 - Mar 14 with 1672 viewsJ2BLUE

Ed Sheeran on 13:30 - Mar 14 by Steve_M

It would be a big talking point if you saw him there.....

It might be televised...

Truly impaired.

Ed Sheeran on 15:33 - Mar 14 with 1580 viewsGeoffSentence

He is wealth is approximately 1/10th of MEs, so how would Ed Sheeran buying the club be helpful?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ed Sheeran on 18:58 - Mar 14 with 1406 viewsWestSussexBlue

He's undoubtedly loaded but plain stupid he isn't.
Ed Sheeran on 19:05 - Mar 14 with 1370 viewsmutters

Love some of these comments

- ME is terrible, he doesnt invest enough money.
- Ed Sheeran isnt stupid enough to invest his money in the club as its a foolish investment

A business man get lambasted for not investing more in the club he owns but on the other hand people recognise Ed Sheeran business acrumn as he wont be silly enough to invest in ITFC.

How can you critise ME when people agree its a bad investment? Strange times we are living in!!!

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Ed Sheeran on 19:12 - Mar 14 with 1337 viewsJ2BLUE

Ed Sheeran on 19:05 - Mar 14 by mutters

Love some of these comments

- ME is terrible, he doesnt invest enough money.
- Ed Sheeran isnt stupid enough to invest his money in the club as its a foolish investment

A business man get lambasted for not investing more in the club he owns but on the other hand people recognise Ed Sheeran business acrumn as he wont be silly enough to invest in ITFC.

How can you critise ME when people agree its a bad investment? Strange times we are living in!!!

It's not difficult really. Evans needs to invest or he has a loss making club on his hands for the foreseeable future. A club which becomes a more unattractive proposition each season and could slide into league one. In order for Evans to ever see any return on his investment so far he needs to provide a bigger budget for the manager to use in order to compete.

Truly impaired.

Ed Sheeran on 20:55 - Mar 14 with 1207 viewsmutters

Ed Sheeran on 19:12 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

It's not difficult really. Evans needs to invest or he has a loss making club on his hands for the foreseeable future. A club which becomes a more unattractive proposition each season and could slide into league one. In order for Evans to ever see any return on his investment so far he needs to provide a bigger budget for the manager to use in order to compete.

Yep agree, you have to speculate to accumulate and all thats inbetween.

However I wasnt commenting on whether ME should invest more or not it was more on the flip flap nature of some fans. They (this group of fans) all agree that it would be a silly investment to put money into the club but cant understand why ME doesnt. Its like they want to argue just for the sake of it as there is nothing else to do

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024