Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? 18:28 - Mar 31 with 2085 viewsDolly2.0

Not been since I was a kid but just booked a 'London Dungeons Lates' show for the missus' birthday. Thought it would be something fun/a bit different. Hoping I've done the right thing!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:34 - Mar 31 with 2057 viewsIllinoisblue

this is not helpful at all but went about 12 years ago and it was rubbish.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:44 - Mar 31 with 2038 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:34 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

this is not helpful at all but went about 12 years ago and it was rubbish.

Ah, but I went about 8 years ago and it was ok, so it's trending in the right direction...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:47 - Mar 31 with 2020 viewsgmanrom

Took my daughter last year its quite scary for a youngster she was only 6 but i thought it was a good attraction.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:48 - Mar 31 with 2013 viewsolimar

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:44 - Mar 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Ah, but I went about 8 years ago and it was ok, so it's trending in the right direction...

I cant offer any input on this, but that was a great response.
Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:50 - Mar 31 with 2011 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:44 - Mar 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I look forward to Dolly giving us his in-depth review of the Dungeon. Only then will we really know how good it is.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:53 - Mar 31 with 1995 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:50 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

I look forward to Dolly giving us his in-depth review of the Dungeon. Only then will we really know how good it is.

As part of the fully priced up birthday review package preferably.

Where are you going to eat dollers?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:16 - Mar 31 with 1949 viewsfactual_blue

Keno's favourite place.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:16 - Mar 31 with 1952 viewshoppy

Was that before or after it moved to its current location next to the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure and Sea Life London Aquarium?

I went on a freebie trip as they are featured in one of my client's brochures, and it was alright, although I was picked out as the random punter about 5 or 6 times as it's an all live action interactive experience.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:30 - Mar 31 with 1924 viewsDolly2.0

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 18:53 - Mar 31 by vapour_trail

As part of the fully priced up birthday review package preferably.

Where are you going to eat dollers?

Aldi.

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:41 - Mar 31 with 1901 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:30 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Aldi.

Smooth, brother.

If you're round those parts, black and blue in borough market do a fine steak.

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 20:35 - Mar 31 with 1860 viewsblueconscience

Went last year on the day of the London Marathon. Was pretty good, but I hadn't been before. So I don't know how it compares to how they did things in the past and how fresh it is.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 21:13 - Mar 31 with 1805 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 19:16 - Mar 31 by hoppy

Was that before or after it moved to its current location next to the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure and Sea Life London Aquarium?

I went on a freebie trip as they are featured in one of my client's brochures, and it was alright, although I was picked out as the random punter about 5 or 6 times as it's an all live action interactive experience.

I didn't even realise it had moved, so I'm going to say before

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 08:20 - Apr 1 with 1631 viewsCoastalblue

Went to the Jack the Ripper themed "late" a couple of years ago, was not mind blowing but good fun and worth it in my opinion.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 08:26 - Apr 1 with 1616 viewsBluebell

Dolly....I have never met you but I feel I know you as I guess do most of the people who post on here.

I know what you do for work, what you eat, what you wear and that you have a girlfriend. I know where you take her, what you do for Valentine's day and that you struggle to get to games in Tuesday evenings.

In fact I know much more about you than I do about my own children!

Before you get upset, I thoroughly enjoy your posts as most of them make me laugh. You are one of my favourite posters on this forum. Keep up the good work.
Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:18 - Apr 1 with 1573 viewsDolly2.0

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 08:26 - Apr 1 by Bluebell

Dolly....I have never met you but I feel I know you as I guess do most of the people who post on here.

I know what you do for work, what you eat, what you wear and that you have a girlfriend. I know where you take her, what you do for Valentine's day and that you struggle to get to games in Tuesday evenings.

In fact I know much more about you than I do about my own children!

Before you get upset, I thoroughly enjoy your posts as most of them make me laugh. You are one of my favourite posters on this forum. Keep up the good work.

Ha. Maybe you should adopt me.

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:46 - Apr 1 with 1541 viewsBluebell

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:18 - Apr 1 by Dolly2.0

Ha. Maybe you should adopt me.

Not if you expect me to take you out for £90 meals!

If you are in you forties, how old do you think I am?

No, don't answer that.
Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:58 - Apr 1 with 1526 viewshoppy

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:46 - Apr 1 by Bluebell

No, don't answer that.

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 10:01 - Apr 1 with 1507 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:58 - Apr 1 by hoppy

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 11:30 - Apr 1 with 1444 viewsDolly2.0

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 09:46 - Apr 1 by Bluebell

No, don't answer that.

In my mind you're mid thirties.

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 12:28 - Apr 1 with 1406 viewshoppy

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 11:30 - Apr 1 by Dolly2.0

In my mind you're mid thirties.

But then you do have a creative mind, don't you?

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 13:27 - Apr 1 with 1366 viewsLord_Lucan

Why not take her to The Tower of London and get a tour by one of those Beefeater bods, they are supposed to be excellent tours.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 13:34 - Apr 1 with 1356 viewshoppy

Anyone been to The London Dungeons in recent times? on 13:27 - Apr 1 by Lord_Lucan

Why not take her to The Tower of London and get a tour by one of those Beefeater bods, they are supposed to be excellent tours.

I've done that through one of my clients too, with my son. We had a tour of St Paul's, the Tower of London and then a river cruise back to Westminster Pier. It was a very good afternoon tour.
Evan Evans Tours.

Or he could take her up the Oxo Tower...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024