Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time you had a bath? 22:03 - Aug 24 with 8107 viewsDolly2.0

I have to be honest, I can't remember. It's got to be 15 years ago. Maybe it's due to house sharing at both uni and since, and only having one bathroom (which it's rude to hog). Plus time being so precious of course.

I dunno. Having a bath seems so antiquated to me these days (for clarification, I'm not some smelly barsteward. I have showers).

Also, who uses proper bars of soap anymore? My ex did, and she didn't understand why I thought it was weird. Everyone else I know uses shower gel/handwash.

A proper bar of soap seems as rare as proper butter these days (to me).

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:07 - Aug 24 with 4367 viewsstickymockwell

Hmmmmmm soap.
Devils stuff

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:09 - Aug 24 with 4362 viewsSteve_M

A few weeks back, a quick soak in very hot water is good for sore muscles but it's a bit of a faff.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:09 - Aug 24 with 4362 viewsBluebell

I had a bath 3 hours ago.

I shower every morning but some evenings I love a soak in the bath, tonight being one after a particularly stressful day.

I also use proper soap. I love Lush soaps.

We have two shower rooms, one bathroom and a downstairs toilet.

Does that make me posh?
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:11 - Aug 24 with 4344 viewsGeoffSentence

Saturday. A bath is fantastic after runn.....staggering through the countryside

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:13 - Aug 24 with 4332 viewsstickymockwell

Solid soap is more popular now than it has been for the last 30 years.
More people are going for natural products rather than surfactant base liquid products that contain detergents such as sodium laureth sulphate that can cause skin cancers.
You do get pubes on solid soap though

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:15 - Aug 24 with 4319 viewsstickymockwell

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:09 - Aug 24 by Bluebell

I had a bath 3 hours ago.

I shower every morning but some evenings I love a soak in the bath, tonight being one after a particularly stressful day.

I also use proper soap. I love Lush soaps.

We have two shower rooms, one bathroom and a downstairs toilet.

Does that make me posh?

How many times do you wipe?
Do you eat KFC?
Do you slurp from a saucer?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:17 - Aug 24 with 4310 viewsSarge

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:07 - Aug 24 by stickymockwell

Hmmmmmm soap.
Devils stuff

Food of the gods mate
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:18 - Aug 24 with 4301 viewsjeera

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:13 - Aug 24 by stickymockwell

Solid soap is more popular now than it has been for the last 30 years.
More people are going for natural products rather than surfactant base liquid products that contain detergents such as sodium laureth sulphate that can cause skin cancers.
You do get pubes on solid soap though

I started buying (scent free etc) soap again this year as suddenly I was getting eczema.

Mind you, I also now buy unperfumed shower gels, and hand washes and washing up liquid. It's made all the difference and skin is fine again.

Pubes? You animals need clippers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:18 - Aug 24 with 4298 viewsstickymockwell

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:17 - Aug 24 by Sarge

Food of the gods mate

Soap soap or dope soap?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:20 - Aug 24 with 4290 viewsjeera

Around 3 months ago. I didn't feel well and was too shattered to even stand for a shower so ran a bath.

Have to say, it was pretty good. The steam does ruin your book though.

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:20 - Aug 24 with 4287 viewsSarge

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:18 - Aug 24 by stickymockwell

Soap soap or dope soap?

Nice chunk of imperial leather with some water biscuits
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:22 - Aug 24 with 4260 viewsGeoffSentence

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:20 - Aug 24 by jeera

Around 3 months ago. I didn't feel well and was too shattered to even stand for a shower so ran a bath.

Have to say, it was pretty good. The steam does ruin your book though.

Still easier to read your book in thebath than the shower.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:23 - Aug 24 with 4255 viewsBluebell

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:15 - Aug 24 by stickymockwell

How many times do you wipe?
Do you eat KFC?
Do you slurp from a saucer?

I don't wipe, the maid does it for me.
What is KFC?
Good god man, do you think I am a cat?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:24 - Aug 24 with 4250 viewsstickymockwell

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:18 - Aug 24 by jeera

I started buying (scent free etc) soap again this year as suddenly I was getting eczema.

Mind you, I also now buy unperfumed shower gels, and hand washes and washing up liquid. It's made all the difference and skin is fine again.

Pubes? You animals need clippers.

The chemicals in fragrances are shocking!
Formaldehyde, petroleum and phenol to name a few

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:24 - Aug 24 with 4249 viewsjeera

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:22 - Aug 24 by GeoffSentence

Still easier to read your book in thebath than the shower.

I did think that as I typed!

Fecking umbrella spoils the shower a bit.

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:25 - Aug 24 with 4246 viewsstickymockwell

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:23 - Aug 24 by Bluebell

I don't wipe, the maid does it for me.
What is KFC?
Good god man, do you think I am a cat?

Pass the caviar

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:35 - Aug 24 with 4213 viewsjaykay

back in the sir bobs glory days ,i couldnt afford to go to all the away days. so my ritual on sat afternoon at 3.30 pm was to run a bath,turn the radio on and listen to radio 5. we were the best in the land so more often than not we would be the second half commentary game on the radio. the times there was more water on the bathroom floor than in the bath.tyhat after we would score and finishing up winning

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:37 - Aug 24 with 4200 viewsBackToRussia

Have multiple per week. Its civilised. A shower is like a hose down on a prison wing.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:38 - Aug 24 with 4196 viewsgtsb1966

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:35 - Aug 24 by jaykay

back in the sir bobs glory days ,i couldnt afford to go to all the away days. so my ritual on sat afternoon at 3.30 pm was to run a bath,turn the radio on and listen to radio 5. we were the best in the land so more often than not we would be the second half commentary game on the radio. the times there was more water on the bathroom floor than in the bath.tyhat after we would score and finishing up winning

You mean BBC radio 2 1500m LW with Peter Jones and Bryan Butler. TWTD.
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:48 - Aug 24 with 4173 viewsStNeotsBlue

I'd showered rather than bathed at least the last 10 years until the last game of the season last year at Forest.

Left bang on the final whistle as we had a six aside game at 430, got back just in time , within 30 seconds of the ko I fell over the ball and managed to dislocate my elbow, which surprisingly is on a par with a prolonged and repetitive kick in the testes on the pain meter.

Spent the next 10 weeks having to have a bath daily whilst contorting myself so as to not get my plaster and then new bionic style sling wet, whilst also racing against the rapidly declining water levels as previously unbeknown to me the plug on my bath didn't work properly.
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:50 - Aug 24 with 4168 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Which is posher bath or shower?

Shower gel or soap?
When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:54 - Aug 24 with 4155 viewsgainsboroughblue

Shower in morning. Bath in evening. Every day.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

When was the last time you had a bath? on 23:02 - Aug 24 with 4120 viewsDolly2.0

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:11 - Aug 24 by GeoffSentence

Saturday. A bath is fantastic after runn.....staggering through the countryside

I read that as rum.

Which fits with the staggering.

When was the last time you had a bath? on 23:07 - Aug 24 with 4107 viewsTractorboy24

Normally have showers, but appreciate baths where needed. Most of the ones I've had since leaving home have been post football (in particular after playing 5-a-side tournaments). The last being after a freezing football training where the all weather pitch had frozen, I needed to soak just to get the body temp somewhere near normal!!!
When was the last time you had a bath? on 23:08 - Aug 24 with 4098 viewsDolly2.0

When was the last time you had a bath? on 22:37 - Aug 24 by BackToRussia

Have multiple per week. Its civilised. A shower is like a hose down on a prison wing.

You'd know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024