Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone 12:12 - Feb 16 with 17743 viewsSteve_M

Which is news to me. I have slightly more sympathy for the idea that Camden is one but only because of the amount of fecking idiots around.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:36 - Feb 16 with 7559 viewsBlueinBrum

Dear oh deary me. The mind boggles
pmsl (n/t) on 12:37 - Feb 16 with 7553 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:39 - Feb 16 with 7550 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

I can confirm I was at a restaurant in Stoke Newington (called Perilla, anyone local should deffo check it out) and made it home safely without being bathed in hydrochloride.

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:44 - Feb 16 with 7531 viewsMattinLondon

I can confirm that I live in Islington and I regularly go outside without the need for special protective clothing from acid.
According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:47 - Feb 16 with 7505 viewsStokieBlue

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:39 - Feb 16 by The_Great_Cornholio

I can confirm I was at a restaurant in Stoke Newington (called Perilla, anyone local should deffo check it out) and made it home safely without being bathed in hydrochloride.

Perilla is nice although I thought some of the courses were a bit off, the dessert especially.

Escocesa, Primeur and Wolf are better if you're in the area.

In nearly 15 years I've not been doused in corrosive substances once. Still time though.

SB
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 12:47]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:47 - Feb 16 with 7514 viewsmonytowbray

Jesus. The worst thing is this will be touted by rural clueless folk as evidence London is awful.

Been to most of these places this year already.

Another funny one is when people talk about Tower Hamlets as if it’s some kind of walled off militant extremist Muslim strong hold above UK law where you’ll instantly be lynched if you are white. I’ve seen that angle touted on here in Muslim/Terrorist discussion.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 7463 viewsGuthrum

If they take acid in Seven Dials, no wonder they got lost.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:14 - Feb 16 with 7440 viewsDyland

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:07 - Feb 16 by Guthrum

If they take acid in Seven Dials, no wonder they got lost.

I was about to add to the discussion by saying I live in Kentish Town and have secured some very good acid, thank you very much.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:18 - Feb 16 with 7424 viewsnrb1985

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:47 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

Jesus. The worst thing is this will be touted by rural clueless folk as evidence London is awful.

Another funny one is when people talk about Tower Hamlets as if it’s some kind of walled off militant extremist Muslim strong hold above UK law where you’ll instantly be lynched if you are white. I’ve seen that angle touted on here in Muslim/Terrorist discussion.

Yes that always makes me laugh too re TH given it contains both St Katherine's Dock and Wapping too i.e. just about two of the most expensive places to live in London.
Elephant & Castle! on 13:39 - Feb 16 with 7378 viewsPendejo

A major transport hub for numerous bus routes, tube & overground with newly formed cycle routes... I'm not aware of it becoming a no go zone. Would cause problems for the likes of Ministry of Sound

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:46 - Feb 16 with 7349 viewsReuser_is_God

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 12:47 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

‘Clueless rural folk’

Didn’t you grow up in Lakenheath?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

pmsl (n/t) on 13:52 - Feb 16 with 7335 viewsSteve_M

pmsl (n/t) on 12:37 - Feb 16 by Dyland

I can report that I managed to safely walk home to Kentish Town through Camden at lunchtime.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:53 - Feb 16 with 7328 viewsSwansea_Blue

I remember when doing acid was fun.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:28 - Feb 16 with 7274 viewsmonytowbray

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 13:46 - Feb 16 by Reuser_is_God

‘Clueless rural folk’

Didn’t you grow up in Lakenheath?

Yes. There is a clear difference between "rural folk" and "clueless rural folk" though.

TWTD never forgets…

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 7261 viewsSE1blue

I don’t think there is any part of London that I would not be prepared to go to.

There are parts where I keep my head down and don’t wear my Sunday best late at night but other than certain gang controlled housing blocks, there’s nowhere that would compare to Parts of Cape Town or downtown LA.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 7257 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:28 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

Yes. There is a clear difference between "rural folk" and "clueless rural folk" though.

replace 'rural' with 'black' and see how it sounds
According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 7249 viewsBlueinBrum

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:35 - Feb 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

What?
According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:40 - Feb 16 with 7250 viewsBlueBadger

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:35 - Feb 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

Oh man, you be careful with those matches round that massive straw man there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Elephant & Castle! on 14:41 - Feb 16 with 7244 viewshoppy

Elephant & Castle! on 13:39 - Feb 16 by Pendejo

A major transport hub for numerous bus routes, tube & overground with newly formed cycle routes... I'm not aware of it becoming a no go zone. Would cause problems for the likes of Ministry of Sound

Ah, but the shopping centre there has been a no-go zone for years... mainly because it's full of tat!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 7236 viewsBlueBadger

I'm happy to report passing through two of those boroughs last Wednesday without anyone attempting impromptu chemical plastic surgery.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 7220 viewsGeoffSentence

Will it? My bet is that rural folk couldn't give two hoots and it's your London based Sun reporters who will be getting all worked up about this.

And The Donald.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 7206 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:40 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Oh man, you be careful with those matches round that massive straw man there.

When he said rural he clearly meant 'white'. Callis though has been to London, and is therefore enlightened, so he is a special case.
According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 7202 viewsmonytowbray

Someone's cis white male privilege just got triggered LOL...

TWTD never forgets…

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 7190 viewsBlueBadger

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:52 - Feb 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

When he said rural he clearly meant 'white'. Callis though has been to London, and is therefore enlightened, so he is a special case.

Woah! Steady! That spark nearly hit it!

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 7165 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

According to the Sun Kentish Town is a no go zone on 14:53 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

Someone's cis white male privilege just got triggered LOL...

Well at least I don't change my lifestyle to hold a girl :-p
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024