Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harper for 500k 21:38 - Jun 9 with 5537 viewshomer_123

That'll do nicely.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Harper for 500k on 21:40 - Jun 9 with 3861 viewsKeno

That does look like a cracking deal

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Harper for 500k on 21:43 - Jun 9 with 3811 viewsabracaDOBRA_

He's good, from a mate who's a WBA fan, says he's shocked if end up in league 1.
Harper for 500k on 21:43 - Jun 9 with 3802 viewschrismakin

Amazing bit of business if we can get it done.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Harper for 500k on 21:44 - Jun 9 with 3782 viewsKieran_Knows

That is an unbelievable piece of business. Still in for Crooks as well, we are not messing around.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Harper for 500k on 21:45 - Jun 9 with 3753 viewschrismakin

Harper for 500k on 21:44 - Jun 9 by Kieran_Knows

That is an unbelievable piece of business. Still in for Crooks as well, we are not messing around.

Ah. But are either better than what we have? ;)

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Harper for 500k on 21:52 - Jun 9 with 3620 viewsSitfcB

Definitely one they are probably thinking they can make a big profit on further down the line.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Harper for 500k on 21:54 - Jun 9 with 3596 viewsitfcjoe

Harper for 500k on 21:52 - Jun 9 by SitfcB

Definitely one they are probably thinking they can make a big profit on further down the line.

I always find signings like this flatter to deceive - if a choice of him or Crooks I’d take Crooks….maybe we end up with both?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harper for 500k on 21:54 - Jun 9 with 3571 viewsKieran_Knows

Harper for 500k on 21:52 - Jun 9 by SitfcB

About time that’s how we operated.

Login to get fewer ads

Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 3544 viewsHerbivore

If this comes off it looks like an incredible piece of business. I didn't realise he was as young as 21. He should be good enough to stand out at this level already but the upside is huge as well. Surprised West Brom are considering letting him go for that kind of money.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 3515 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Harper for 500k on 21:54 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

I always find signings like this flatter to deceive - if a choice of him or Crooks I’d take Crooks….maybe we end up with both?!

The article says we are still working on Crooks
Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 3517 viewsMullet

Young, England pedigree, where do we find many of those for central midfield? Andre is off isn’t he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 3503 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil says we’re still in for Crooks as well.

Harper for 500k on 21:56 - Jun 9 with 3468 viewspointofblue

Reading this, sounds promising:
https://the72.co.uk/228499/what-are-birmingham-citys-chances-of-retaining-rekeem

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Harper for 500k on 21:56 - Jun 9 with 3457 viewsitfcjoe

Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Young, England pedigree, where do we find many of those for central midfield? Andre is off isn’t he?

Yep, start preparing yourself for it - think it’s best for all concerned to be honest as he isn’t going to fit in this team

Harper for 500k on 21:58 - Jun 9 with 3376 viewschrismakin

Harper for 500k on 21:56 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

Yep, start preparing yourself for it - think it’s best for all concerned to be honest as he isn’t going to fit in this team

Take the PC hate specs off joe and see a signing for what it is.

Harper would be a massive signing for us with alot more potential than andre.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 22:00]

Harper for 500k on 21:59 - Jun 9 with 3340 viewsHerbivore

I'll be sad to see Andre go but it's probably best for all invovled. Not sure he offers what Cook wants from his midfield two and he's not a 10. Hard to see him fulfilling his potential here any time soon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Harper for 500k on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 3287 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surprised by that. He was the obvious player when we were talking about this the other day, but I'd assumed it would have been a loan.

Why are they letting him go and not wanting to keep him? That's the only alarm bell for me in case he's struggling to cut it and could end up another JET. But I know nothing about him either, so I could be overthinking it. I suppose there's a gamble with any player and we just have to trust that PC and his coaching team are getting the players they want and know how to pull it all together.

Quite an exciting start so far even if the proof of the pudding is in the eating. We've certainly stepped up a gear in terms of getting business done. It's great start and should mean a lot of the newbies get a full pre-season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Harper for 500k on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 3273 viewspointofblue

With the signings coming in I’m perfectly happy to see Bishop and Dozzell go. Downes is the only one who might be able to hold his own, when performing his best, against the likes of Evans, Harper and (though I’ll only believe it when it’s confirmed) Crooks.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Harper for 500k on 22:02 - Jun 9 with 3235 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Harper for 500k on 22:01 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

Surprised by that. He was the obvious player when we were talking about this the other day, but I'd assumed it would have been a loan.

Why are they letting him go and not wanting to keep him? That's the only alarm bell for me in case he's struggling to cut it and could end up another JET. But I know nothing about him either, so I could be overthinking it. I suppose there's a gamble with any player and we just have to trust that PC and his coaching team are getting the players they want and know how to pull it all together.

Quite an exciting start so far even if the proof of the pudding is in the eating. We've certainly stepped up a gear in terms of getting business done. It's great start and should mean a lot of the newbies get a full pre-season.

My mate who is WBA fan say they are due to spend a lot this summer, possibly highest in champ is reported. So maybe he'll be down the pecking order and they are looking to make quick buck
Harper for 500k on 22:03 - Jun 9 with 3194 viewsitfcjoe

Harper for 500k on 21:59 - Jun 9 by Herbivore

I'll be sad to see Andre go but it's probably best for all invovled. Not sure he offers what Cook wants from his midfield two and he's not a 10. Hard to see him fulfilling his potential here any time soon.

Yep, not athletic enough to play in the two and never has been a 10. Will be interesting to see how he gets on elsewhere and whether he can show off his strengths more

Harper for 500k on 22:03 - Jun 9 with 3159 viewsPhilTWTD

Harper for 500k on 21:55 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Indeed, think it probably is going to be to QPR.
Harper for 500k on 22:04 - Jun 9 with 3122 viewschrismakin

Harper for 500k on 22:02 - Jun 9 by abracaDOBRA_

My mate who is WBA fan say they are due to spend a lot this summer, possibly highest in champ is reported. So maybe he'll be down the pecking order and they are looking to make quick buck

Best time to go for it with others counting the cost of covid.

Harper for 500k on 22:05 - Jun 9 with 3095 viewsitfcjoe

Harper for 500k on 22:01 - Jun 9 by pointofblue

With the signings coming in I’m perfectly happy to see Bishop and Dozzell go. Downes is the only one who might be able to hold his own, when performing his best, against the likes of Evans, Harper and (though I’ll only believe it when it’s confirmed) Crooks.

I think Downes will go, there has to be an element of player trading if we are bringing these in and this means out best players will be those most in demand to go out - FD isn’t going to stay here to not play

Harper for 500k on 22:05 - Jun 9 with 3086 viewsMullet

Harper for 500k on 22:03 - Jun 9 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, think it probably is going to be to QPR.

Phil. That was a negative. Right now I need two positives…..

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Harper for 500k on 22:07 - Jun 9 with 3019 viewsFixed_It

Harper for 500k on 22:05 - Jun 9 by itfcjoe

I think Downes will go, there has to be an element of player trading if we are bringing these in and this means out best players will be those most in demand to go out - FD isn’t going to stay here to not play

Middlesbrough? Just speculating...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024