Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomorrah 22:12 - Dec 21 with 1083 viewschicoazul

Boyos the final series of this is out now on Sky
Hands down the best thing on TV in years and years
Not a superhero in sight either
Watch it if you have the facility!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gomorrah on 22:14 - Dec 21 with 1067 viewshatch

Had never heard the word Gomorrah until I binged Series 2 of Baptiste last night and it featured heavily.

Assume no link
Gomorrah on 22:15 - Dec 21 with 1058 viewsGeomorph

Thanks… will give it a go over the hols
Gomorrah on 22:18 - Dec 21 with 1044 viewsJakeITFC

I don’t watch much TV, but Gomorrah is far and away the best series I’ve seen.
Gomorrah on 22:20 - Dec 21 with 1032 viewsSenatorBlue

One of my favourite series. Started the final series this week, and it’s sooo good.
Gomorrah on 22:42 - Dec 21 with 997 viewsjeera

Subtitled and not poorly dubbed?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gomorrah on 22:44 - Dec 21 with 995 viewslongtimefan

A bit slow!

Gomorrah by longtimefan 18 Dec 2021 21:36
I seem to remember there are a number of fans of this great series on here, so thought I’d mention that the 5th and final series has just started screening on Sky. I’d also recommend catching the programme they’ve made about its making. A real insight to the production and highlights some major plot changes that were made from their original intentions, most notably that Genny was originally scripted as dying in the first series.

Gomorrah on 23:04 - Dec 21 with 980 viewsfooters

Aren't you more interested in the exploits of the Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, given your new signature?

Honestly, for a man in his advancing years, it's really not a good look. I always knew you were a cheap pseudo-intellectual but that is just tragic. Maybe stick to the Rogan podcasts instead of insulting the families of the dead, you basic b1tch.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 23:13]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gomorrah on 07:51 - Dec 22 with 824 viewsurbanblue

It's excellent ... and for anyone who may not know its important to watch the film 'L'Immortale' between Season 4 and 5 that was released as a bridge between the 2 Series.
Login to get fewer ads

Gomorrah on 07:52 - Dec 22 with 820 viewsurbanblue

Gomorrah on 22:44 - Dec 21 by longtimefan

A bit slow!

Gomorrah by longtimefan 18 Dec 2021 21:36
I seem to remember there are a number of fans of this great series on here, so thought I’d mention that the 5th and final series has just started screening on Sky. I’d also recommend catching the programme they’ve made about its making. A real insight to the production and highlights some major plot changes that were made from their original intentions, most notably that Genny was originally scripted as dying in the first series.

That's a spoiler for someone who hasn't watched any of it. Maybe edit?
Gomorrah on 09:58 - Dec 22 with 755 viewsBlueBadger

Gomorrah on 23:04 - Dec 21 by footers

Aren't you more interested in the exploits of the Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, given your new signature?

Honestly, for a man in his advancing years, it's really not a good look. I always knew you were a cheap pseudo-intellectual but that is just tragic. Maybe stick to the Rogan podcasts instead of insulting the families of the dead, you basic b1tch.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 23:13]

Chico quoting something he's either not properly looked into or desperately trying to put across and 'edgy' point of view?

Surely not!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 13:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024