Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... 17:01 - Jul 4 with 3592 viewsBonneNIL

threads and all of this came after me commenting on a Boris Johnson thread. Apparently, I am "always making stuff up" so come on where is the proof? If you cannot prove that I am DaveU and the rest surely that's against the rules here?

So it's okay to bully people? Because thats what this is in my view. So come on then, prove I am DaveU, prove I am a Norwich fan, please, come on?

It's not fair just because I disagree on things, it's wrong.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:03 - Jul 4 with 2292 viewsFrimleyBlue

No one called you daveu. Stop making stuff up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:06 - Jul 4 with 2282 viewsSTYG

In many ways I hope you are a Norwich fan, because if you are a Town fan and are this miserable ahead of a season where we are the bookies favourites, have new owners, a manager I think we will see go on to massive things and play a brand of attacking exciting football to the biggest crowds we have had for years, then I fear you can't take any joy in football.
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:08 - Jul 4 with 2227 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't recall anyone calling you DaveU (not that I see everything on here).

Maybe you're just a pessimistic sort . Nothing wrong with that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:09 - Jul 4 with 2222 viewsPhilTWTD

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:06 - Jul 4 by STYG

In many ways I hope you are a Norwich fan, because if you are a Town fan and are this miserable ahead of a season where we are the bookies favourites, have new owners, a manager I think we will see go on to massive things and play a brand of attacking exciting football to the biggest crowds we have had for years, then I fear you can't take any joy in football.

Not sure that's fair. Even if there are plenty of positives around the club there can be negative aspects to discuss. Quite a lot of us are disappointed to see Dobra departing, Simpson almost certain to go etc. Don't think anyone should be castigated for commenting on those sorts of matters.
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:09 - Jul 4 with 2210 viewsPhilTWTD

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:08 - Jul 4 by Swansea_Blue

I don't recall anyone calling you DaveU (not that I see everything on here).

Maybe you're just a pessimistic sort . Nothing wrong with that.

To be fair, someone did. I removed it.
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:10 - Jul 4 with 2190 viewsBiGDonnie

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:09 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

Not sure that's fair. Even if there are plenty of positives around the club there can be negative aspects to discuss. Quite a lot of us are disappointed to see Dobra departing, Simpson almost certain to go etc. Don't think anyone should be castigated for commenting on those sorts of matters.

I think there are a few who are over the top with the negative stuff, the op here being one of them.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 2152 viewsFrimleyBlue

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:10 - Jul 4 by BiGDonnie

I think there are a few who are over the top with the negative stuff, the op here being one of them.

You're a bit negative Donnie.

Waka waka eh eh

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:13 - Jul 4 with 2148 viewsKeno

Could be worse, people could think you are Friimers

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:15 - Jul 4 with 2138 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm daveU.

As for the other thing...
...you're on you own there, mate.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:18 - Jul 4 with 2113 viewsSwansea_Blue

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:09 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

To be fair, someone did. I removed it.

I thought you were DaveU?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:19 - Jul 4 with 2104 viewsPhilTWTD

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:10 - Jul 4 by BiGDonnie

Maybe, but not sure there's any need to call people Norwich fans. Bit below the belt!
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:20 - Jul 4 with 2091 viewsFrimleyBlue

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:19 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

Maybe, but not sure there's any need to call people Norwich fans. Bit below the belt!

I think Donnie says it in hope he's not the only one on the forum.

Waka waka eh eh

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:20 - Jul 4 with 2090 viewswkj

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:19 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

People call Ullah a Norwich fan all the time. I don't see him having a melt down about it.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:25 - Jul 4 with 2047 viewsGeoffSentence

Shouldn't 'Norwich' be added to the swear filter?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:25 - Jul 4 with 2039 viewsPowrigan

Just ignore them. You would be doing yourself a big favour.
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:26 - Jul 4 with 2035 viewsIllinoisblue

Spoiler; nobody cares.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:26 - Jul 4 with 2022 viewsGeoffSentence

Well Ullah is not that bright, he thinks it's a compliment!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:26 - Jul 4 with 2016 viewsJ2BLUE

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:25 - Jul 4 by Powrigan

Bought the new kit yet?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:27 - Jul 4 with 2002 viewswkj

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:25 - Jul 4 by Powrigan

I mean, you're not traditionally that positive of a poster on here, I am not sure your take on enriching one's life has much pedigree.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:32 - Jul 4 with 1958 viewsKeno

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:26 - Jul 4 by GeoffSentence

Well Ullah is not that bright, he thinks it's a compliment!

Ullah can count the number of Norwich fans on here on the fingers of one hand .....

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:41 - Jul 4 with 1914 viewsSeablu

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 17:32 - Jul 4 by Keno

Ullah can count the number of Norwich fans on here on the fingers of one hand .....

That doesn’t really pin it down..
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 18:40 - Jul 4 with 1689 viewsjeera

The best thing you could probably do on a forum like this is highlight it by starting a thread.

You'll be absolutely fine now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 21:38 - Jul 4 with 1577 viewsTrequartista

The greatest trick the DaveU ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 21:58 - Jul 4 with 1549 viewsZapers

Downvoted by mistake, sorry!
So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 22:22 - Jul 4 with 1484 viewsOldsmoker

So I have been accused of being DaveU, a Norwich fan, called out in random ... on 21:38 - Jul 4 by Trequartista

The greatest trick the DaveU ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist

Spooky!

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024