Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda 23:46 - Mar 18 with 2270 viewsringwoodblue

I wish she would stay there.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 02:36 - Mar 19 with 1547 viewsZapers

You need to be careful, some on here might consider that to be a racist comment.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 06:37 - Mar 19 with 1477 viewsBudapestByBlimp

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 02:36 - Mar 19 by Zapers

You need to be careful, some on here might consider that to be a racist comment.

I'm sure he didn't mean any offence to Rwandans.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:23 - Mar 19 with 1415 viewsHerbivore

I imagine he'd like her to stay there because she's a c*** rather than because of the colour of her skin, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:34 - Mar 19 with 1395 viewsZapers

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:23 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

I imagine he'd like her to stay there because she's a c*** rather than because of the colour of her skin, mate.

But that's not what he said, and i'm not your mate.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:35 - Mar 19 with 1396 viewsDanTheMan

Didn't want anyone criticising her so only took journalists from supporting publications.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/18/vanity-project-braverman-under-fir

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:36 - Mar 19 with 1392 viewsZx1988

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:35 - Mar 19 by DanTheMan

Didn't want anyone criticising her so only took journalists from supporting publications.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/18/vanity-project-braverman-under-fir

But we still can't compare them to similar governments of the last 100 years...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:38 - Mar 19 with 1384 viewsZx1988

What is it about the corrupt, openly-racist, criminally negligent Tories...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:38 - Mar 19 with 1383 viewsMattinLondon

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:34 - Mar 19 by Zapers

You know what he meant so there’s no need to try and be clever (or a dick).

Mate, is just a figure of speech, so again there’s no need to be a dick.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:39 - Mar 19 with 1379 viewsHerbivore

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:34 - Mar 19 by Zapers

He hasn't offered his reasoning, mate, but I'm sure he'll clarify if you ask.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:42 - Mar 19 with 1365 viewsbluelagos

Bit harsh. Not sure what the Rwandans have done to deserve that.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:18 - Mar 19 with 1317 viewsringwoodblue

Yes, I can see how my comment could have been misconstrued so to clarify, it’s a dislike for her as a person and what she stands for that I am objecting to, nothing to do with the colour of her skin.

If there is only one (one way) flight to Rwanda, the passengers should be the entire Tory cabinet not (so called) illegal immigrants.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:23 - Mar 19 with 1284 viewsEastTownBlue

Today our “free press” consisting of the Mail, Express and the Telegraph all led on the front page with migrant flights to Rwanda by the summer.

Nobody knows how GB News reported the trip yesterday.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:25 - Mar 19 with 1276 viewsZapers

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:18 - Mar 19 by ringwoodblue

Yes, I can see how my comment could have been misconstrued so to clarify, it’s a dislike for her as a person and what she stands for that I am objecting to, nothing to do with the colour of her skin.

If there is only one (one way) flight to Rwanda, the passengers should be the entire Tory cabinet not (so called) illegal immigrants.

Respect for clarifying this point, thank you;)
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:30 - Mar 19 with 1255 viewsZapers

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:38 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

You know what he meant so there’s no need to try and be clever (or a dick).

Mate, is just a figure of speech, so again there’s no need to be a dick.

If it makes you feel big and important, fill your boots with abuse.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:37 - Mar 19 with 1223 viewsMattinLondon

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:30 - Mar 19 by Zapers

If it makes you feel big and important, fill your boots with abuse.

Ok. Will do.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:43 - Mar 19 with 1207 viewsZapers

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 08:38 - Mar 19 by Zx1988

What is it about the corrupt, openly-racist, criminally negligent Tories...

I never said I supported her policy. My point is that there have been many posts criticizing her for sending illegal Immigrants to Rwanda, rightly or wrongly. Several posters have accused her of being racist. If that should be the case, then equally saying that she should stay there, and not come back, could be interpreted as being equally racist.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:47 - Mar 19 with 1198 viewsDanTheMan

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:43 - Mar 19 by Zapers

I never said I supported her policy. My point is that there have been many posts criticizing her for sending illegal Immigrants to Rwanda, rightly or wrongly. Several posters have accused her of being racist. If that should be the case, then equally saying that she should stay there, and not come back, could be interpreted as being equally racist.

Could be interpreted as racist if you're a complete moron I guess.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 10:23 - Mar 19 with 1137 viewsleitrimblue

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 09:43 - Mar 19 by Zapers

Argh, your just concerned about racism..
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 10:24 - Mar 19 with 1146 viewsGuthrum

She is, after all, the daughter of economic migrants, the very type of people her policies purport to be against.

I'm not opposed to economic migration, it's the hypocrisy which stinks.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 10:45 - Mar 19 with 1109 viewsLord_Mac

At least we've shipped one undesirable to Rwanda

Blog: 10 Points for the Future?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 12:08 - Mar 19 with 1058 viewsIllinoisblue

After reading who was to be on the plane with her I was reminded of that Ben Kingsley line from Sexy Beast when he’s getting turfed off the plane, looks back, and says “I hope this crashes.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:25 - Mar 19 with 966 viewsSwansea_Blue

And to think that the lefties said she’d never be able to get a plane load of undesirables to Rwanda

Balls, someone’s beaten me to it, again

In all seriousness, she’s a vile woman doing vile things supported by client journalists. The other thing she’s just done is modify the agreement with Rwanda to expand the types of asylum seekers they want to deport. It now includes everyone crossing the channel by irregular means, no exceptions.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 13:33]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:34 - Mar 19 with 945 viewsZapers

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 10:23 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Argh, your just concerned about racism..

I'm against racism in every form. You cannot pick and chose who you abuse I'm afraid. By all means dislike Braverman, but don't expect to get away with the hypocritical nonsense that some of you project.
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 918 viewsleitrimblue

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:34 - Mar 19 by Zapers

I'm against racism in every form. You cannot pick and chose who you abuse I'm afraid. By all means dislike Braverman, but don't expect to get away with the hypocritical nonsense that some of you project.

You wanna expand further on 'the hypocritical nonsense that some of you project'?
I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:40 - Mar 19 with 914 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Suella Braverman is in Rwanda on 13:34 - Mar 19 by Zapers

You’re not making much sense in this thread. Nobody is criticising Braverman on the basis of the colour of her skin.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 13:45]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024