Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? 15:09 - Jul 4 with 1222 viewshoppy

Contact details in the post, or happy for anyone to message me directly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 15:27 - Jul 4 with 1085 viewstextbackup

What’s the thinking behind halving some key players wages? (You may, may not know)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1061 viewshoppy

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 15:27 - Jul 4 by textbackup

What’s the thinking behind halving some key players wages? (You may, may not know)

I don't know, sorry. I don't get involved in that side of things with player budgets.

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 15:58 - Jul 4 with 958 viewsKeno

How do you know my address to send me the details?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:05 - Jul 4 with 939 viewshoppy

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 15:58 - Jul 4 by Keno

How do you know my address to send me the details?

Because you're my creation, or vice versa, or something... I get confused. I just put 'Keno' on the envelope and hoped for the best.

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:06 - Jul 4 with 925 viewshype313

Given the thousands that offered to paint Portman Road with Clegg, you should get big numbers.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 905 viewsKeno

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:05 - Jul 4 by hoppy

Because you're my creation, or vice versa, or something... I get confused. I just put 'Keno' on the envelope and hoped for the best.

sounds fair

I thought I was your comedy creation but that you were one of Blueas's myriad of log ins

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:13 - Jul 4 with 884 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:05 - Jul 4 by hoppy

I've been telling people this for years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:15 - Jul 4 with 871 viewshoppy

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:10 - Jul 4 by Keno

sounds fair

I thought I was your comedy creation but that you were one of Blueas's myriad of log ins

I think that's a bit far fetched... there's absolutely no evidence connecting me to any kind of comedy.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:20 - Jul 4 with 821 viewsKeno

Anyone interested in getting involved in a non-league club on the up? on 16:15 - Jul 4 by hoppy

I think that's a bit far fetched... there's absolutely no evidence connecting me to any kind of comedy.

People laughed when I said I was I thought I was your comedy creation

well they arent laughing now!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024