Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? 06:48 - Aug 24 with 861 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66592170

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 07:39 - Aug 24 with 788 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Salt of the Earth, that lot. Their early work made me Happy but Little By Little they just seemed to Fade Away.

The Last Time I used them, Surprise Surprise, they left all the windows Shattered and I have No Expectations they will be any better now.

So Mixed Emotions from me; What A Shame.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 11:08 - Aug 24 with 702 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I wasn't impressed with their quality control. They left smear marks on the new windows after install.

Come on people, complete the punchline...
Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 11:45 - Aug 24 with 674 viewsWhos_blue

Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 11:08 - Aug 24 by ArnoldMoorhen

I wasn't impressed with their quality control. They left smear marks on the new windows after install.

Come on people, complete the punchline...

Presumably something to do with sticky fingers?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 13:46 - Aug 24 with 618 viewsEdwardStone

I bought one from them a while ago.

Unfortunately it let in too much light

So I had to Paint It Black
Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 14:09 - Aug 24 with 609 viewshoppy

If you ask around, some people would say it might be worth asking Mark Ashton, as he's had a window he's not done much with...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Need a new window, anyone used Hackney Diamonds? on 18:00 - Aug 24 with 524 viewsjontysnut

Not window related, but Bill Wyman switched to playing the electric bass after seeing The Barron Knights. He's 86.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024