Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) 07:34 - Dec 16 with 1275 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 07:35 - Dec 16 with 1265 viewsthatbdude

Currently worrying about the derby

Poll: Who going down?

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 07:42 - Dec 16 with 1235 viewshoppy

Not a lot… might head into town a bit later… see if there’s anything much going on, maybe see if there’s anyone having a kick about to watch for a bit… then off to the panto at the Regent, to watch my daughter in her first performance. Oh yes I am…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:00 - Dec 16 with 1192 viewsmarvellous

The boy has a swimming lesson at 10:30. I've got a few Christmas decorations to put out the front of the house and plug in. There's a bit of laundry to do. I might see if I can watch the lunchtime game on Sky. A fairly typical Saturday really.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:11 - Dec 16 with 1156 viewsMattinLondon

I’ve no plans for today but, after flicking through Facebook, I saw that a few lads from Norwich are planning to takeover some pub near the train station. No idea why - Normal for Norfolk and all that.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:16 - Dec 16 with 1126 viewsChurchman

After a few days in Suffolk doing a few things it’s home to Kent this afternoon. Thought I might take in a kick about at lunchtime to pass the time first.

I've heard the local team are having a semi decent season and their opponents have been let out for the day.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:26 - Dec 16 with 1095 viewshoppy

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:16 - Dec 16 by Churchman

After a few days in Suffolk doing a few things it’s home to Kent this afternoon. Thought I might take in a kick about at lunchtime to pass the time first.

I've heard the local team are having a semi decent season and their opponents have been let out for the day.

When you say ‘let out for a day’, you mean they’re off to a family gathering, I assume?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:30 - Dec 16 with 1077 viewsChurchman

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:26 - Dec 16 by hoppy

When you say ‘let out for a day’, you mean they’re off to a family gathering, I assume?

I was thinking more day release or parole or perhaps chain gang with those shirts.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 08:36 - Dec 16 with 1058 viewsVanSaParody

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 07:42 - Dec 16 by hoppy

Not a lot… might head into town a bit later… see if there’s anything much going on, maybe see if there’s anyone having a kick about to watch for a bit… then off to the panto at the Regent, to watch my daughter in her first performance. Oh yes I am…

Good idea to get some practice in first, so less "man on", more "he's behind you"!
Login to get fewer ads

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 16 with 1009 viewsGeoffSentence

I'll be going for a bit of a bike ride from my part of the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle. Probably go into Ipswich then see if I can find some way of spending a couple of hours, then head home.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 09:18 - Dec 16 with 1008 viewsGeoffSentence

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 07:35 - Dec 16 by thatbdude

Currently worrying about the derby

Worried about their promotion prospects? I expect Portsouth and Bolton will pip them to the autos but they are well in the hunt for the play-offs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 09:25 - Dec 16 with 993 viewsHelp

Been shopping. Father coming round. Might go out about 10 for a walk round the towen
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 09:42 - Dec 16 with 965 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't tell Facters as it might get him too excited but I am collecting up the bits of metal I have amassed over the last year or so and taking them into the recycling centre.

Whilst I am in town I suppose I could go into The Isles and see if there is a lunchtime match on Sky...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 10:05 - Dec 16 with 923 viewssolemio

Apparently there's some sort of football match today. Generally people in Hertfordshire don't seem too excited about it. Weird.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 10:26 - Dec 16 with 892 viewsMattinLondon

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 10:05 - Dec 16 by solemio

Apparently there's some sort of football match today. Generally people in Hertfordshire don't seem too excited about it. Weird.

Do people in Hertfordshire ever get excited?
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 21:45 - Dec 17 with 728 viewssolemio

Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 10:26 - Dec 16 by MattinLondon

Do people in Hertfordshire ever get excited?

They get very excited about visiting the Cathedral and Abbey Church of St Alban.
Morning all. Drab old morning. Anyone doing anything much today? (n/t) on 23:31 - Dec 17 with 649 viewsmrfixit426

The boy's team won 17-0 this morning, but the highlight was me killing a lofted ball dead on the touchline. You never lose it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024