Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane 08:33 - Dec 19 with 1778 viewsKeno

What other “shock news” can we expect today?

I let my crap twin brother play for town after I’d signed my permanent deal says Jimmy Bullard

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 08:38 - Dec 19 with 1735 viewsEdwardStone

"I like cats too much. In fact I am a Cataholic"

Says former Town youth, Newcastle and England goalkeeper Nick Pope
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 09:09 - Dec 19 with 1668 viewshoppy

“After my retirement from the game, I may have lost a little bit of my fitness.”

Neville Southall

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 09:57 - Dec 19 with 1612 viewsKeno

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 09:09 - Dec 19 by hoppy

“After my retirement from the game, I may have lost a little bit of my fitness.”

Neville Southall

I may have got couple of decisions against Ipswich wrong

Clive ******* ***** Welsh **** Thomas

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:15 - Dec 19 with 1577 viewsTractorCam

"I did handball it, up the Town"

Danny Haynes

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:23 - Dec 19 with 1557 viewsKeno

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:15 - Dec 19 by TractorCam

"I did handball it, up the Town"

Danny Haynes

Perhaps setting up an open forum where Town fans could express their views on football and then letting let them discuss other issues such as politics was the best idea I ever had

Phil Ham

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:37 - Dec 19 with 1529 viewsNthQldITFC

"I did actually play my entire career with my boots on the wrong way around." - GH, Ipswich Town.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:41 - Dec 19 with 1509 views_clive_baker_

"Having watched the game back, my playoff side may have been over zealous in the tackles once or twice" Mr S. Allardyce.
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:51 - Dec 19 with 1471 viewsblueislander

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:41 - Dec 19 by _clive_baker_

"Having watched the game back, my playoff side may have been over zealous in the tackles once or twice" Mr S. Allardyce.

I may have had a small sherry prior to the game. - John Cobbold.
Login to get fewer ads

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:57 - Dec 19 with 1418 viewsmonty_radio

If I had my time over again I’d change nothing ME

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:02 - Dec 19 with 1383 viewsFrimleyBlue

I may have gone to quick in calling KM smarmy.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:03 - Dec 19 with 1381 viewsKeno

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:02 - Dec 19 by FrimleyBlue

I may have gone to quick in calling KM smarmy.

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:09 - Dec 19 with 1352 viewsfarkenhell

"I supported Ipswich much earlier than when I was outed in '78" Delia Smith.
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:48 - Dec 19 with 1291 viewshoppy

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 10:23 - Dec 19 by Keno

Perhaps setting up an open forum where Town fans could express their views on football and then letting let them discuss other issues such as politics was the best idea I ever had

Phil Ham

"I never actually ever intended to do a site update in the summer of 2016, it was all a ruse to keep you all hooked."

Gav_TWTD

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 12:10 - Dec 19 with 1251 viewsBlueBadger

'We should be nicer to women, foreigners, non white people and the LGBTQ community' says Ian Marshall.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 12:16 - Dec 19 with 1231 viewsKeno

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 11:48 - Dec 19 by hoppy

"I never actually ever intended to do a site update in the summer of 2016, it was all a ruse to keep you all hooked."

Gav_TWTD

I'm the one who actually runs TWTD and does all the work

Mark_TWTD (the Hamster)

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 13:38 - Dec 19 with 1118 viewsMillsyVOR

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 09:09 - Dec 19 by hoppy

Neville Southall

And I may have lost a little of my posture, however hopefully still exude confidence
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 14:10 - Dec 19 with 1070 viewsHelp

Any Tory admitting to being a lying cheating self interested scum bag trying to line their own pockets.
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 14:38 - Dec 19 with 1021 viewsMattinLondon

Ruud van Nistelrooy admits that he could’ve stayed on his feet and didn’t need to go down like he had been shot.
So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 967 viewsTractorCam

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 12:10 - Dec 19 by BlueBadger

'We should be nicer to women, foreigners, non white people and the LGBTQ community' says Ian Marshall.

"Bravo Alex Scott and Karen Cairney. Refreshing analysis from the usual guard"

Joey Barton

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So after yesterday “shock” announcement by Roy Keane on 17:23 - Dec 19 with 865 viewsitfc_bucks

"Why yes, I do have a fleet of Audi's".

P. Ham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024