Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s talk about winning games not promotion 13:01 - Dec 24 with 691 viewsPioneerBlue

I understand why, and why not enjoy this time but the talk of promotion is very premature.

I preferred going into games hoping we could play well and get something from the game. There are a few people now talking like it’s a full gone conclusion. It is near certain that Leeds and Southampton are going to be very good in the second half of the season and we will have to be very good to earn each and every result.

Every song seems to include a promotion or win the league verse.

Let’s focus on winning each game and worry later about what might be in May!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Let’s talk about winning games not promotion on 13:05 - Dec 24 with 660 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't like this plucky little town angle tbh.

We got to 2nd by winning games. Win more than others and we go up.

We need relegation form to drop out of playoffs. So promotion even via playoffs should be allowed to be spoken of imo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Let’s talk about winning games not promotion on 13:56 - Dec 24 with 578 viewsGuthrum

I don't see it as any more premature than Leicester or Leeds fans eyeing a return to the Prem (which they are). It would take a major disaster for any of us not to at least make the playoffs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Let’s talk about winning games not promotion on 19:43 - Dec 24 with 459 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Let’s talk about winning games not promotion on 13:56 - Dec 24 by Guthrum

I don't see it as any more premature than Leicester or Leeds fans eyeing a return to the Prem (which they are). It would take a major disaster for any of us not to at least make the playoffs.

Aren’t we 11-12 wins from automatic promotion in an ordinary season already? It’d take Newcastle 96 from to screw this up now.
Let’s talk about winning games not promotion on 19:50 - Dec 24 with 442 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

As long as the players are focussed on the particular game in play then the fans can sing what they like surely?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024