Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player 13:48 - Jan 6 with 2086 viewsIllinoisblue

Hutchinson is frustrating to watch at times. Decision making and final ball not quite there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 2022 viewsDubtractor

Attitude and workrate are spot on, but definitely needs to improve decision making.

Very much more of a impact player from the bench, rather than a starter, for me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 14:33 - Jan 6 with 1832 viewsMullet

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 13:57 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

Attitude and workrate are spot on, but definitely needs to improve decision making.

Very much more of a impact player from the bench, rather than a starter, for me.

Just wish he'd not stand his full back every time. More than once he could have pulled them out by going direct as the ball came in. By opting to stop dummy either way then cut inside teams form much better lines and it slows everything down.

All our wingers are guilty of it sometimes but he seems to make it his go to.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 14:38 - Jan 6 with 1782 viewsVic

He doesn’t seem to be beating his man as much as he did and tends to hold on too long before passing. 2 or 3 times today he went on runs which ended in nothing but a much earlier pass was on and easy.

Sarmiento on the other hand ….!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 14:42 - Jan 6 with 1714 viewstextbackup

Every single time!

So many times he tried to do it all alone, and for someone with such pace he slowed the game down at times.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 14:43 - Jan 6 with 1713 viewsNthQldITFC

I think he wants a goal, then he'll start delivering a bit better/earlier.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 15:04 - Jan 6 with 1637 viewscbower

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 14:43 - Jan 6 by NthQldITFC

I think he wants a goal, then he'll start delivering a bit better/earlier.

Agree. He's trying a bit too hard, if you know what I mean.

bluescouser

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 1618 viewscressi

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 15:04 - Jan 6 by cbower

Agree. He's trying a bit too hard, if you know what I mean.

Should have put Broadhead in first half poor choices most of the afternoon I'm afraid .
As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 15:14 - Jan 6 with 1568 viewstractorshark

I think he’s just lost a bit of confidence.

He looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he came in against Norwich and hasn’t been brilliant since.

His final ball has been the biggest issue, particularly against QPR and Stoke.

But he’s young, the Championship is massively different to the Prem’s reserves. He’s going to have important cameos to play, although Sarmiento’s arrival may limit his game time.
Login to get fewer ads

As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 15:57 - Jan 6 with 1432 viewslazyblue

He is incredibly frustrating! Has immense potential but his final ball every time is wasted . How can a player get in s many good positions yet waste so many opportunities.
As you’d expect from an inexperienced young player on 16:00 - Jan 6 with 1408 viewsSteve_M

I think it got worse the longer he was on for today suggesting he was tired. A bit too much overplaying it and trying to outhink the fullback.

The off the ball work is impressive though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024