Competition Rules and Information
Predict the outcome of all the matches in Euro 2016, plus who you think will win the overall competition and get points awarded according to your accuracy. The winner will receive a £25 Amazon voucher.
- If you predict the result of a match in normal time accurately (eg 3-1) you get three points plus a bonus of the number of goals in that game (eg 3+1 = bonus of 4).
- If you get the exact score incorrect but correctly predict the outcome in normal time (ie win, draw, lose) you get one point.
- At the start of the competition you select who you think will come first and second in the tournament.
- If one of your selected teams wins the competition you get 20 points. If your first team wins then you get double points (40)
- If one of your selected teams comes second, you get ten points. If your nominated second team comes second you get double points (20)
You don't need to register a new account to join the Prediction League if you already use our forums or other interactive features. One profile gives you access to everything.
Publishers and employees of FansNetwork and TWTD are not eligible to win any prizes. In the event of a tie the organiser's decision is final. The organiser may be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.