Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? 12:25 - Jan 18 with 3176 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Discuss

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:34 - Jan 18 with 745 viewslegoman

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:32 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

Following another club?

If it's not a local non league club then you are an utter melt.

This club is dead.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:38 - Jan 18 with 727 viewsBergholtBru

Protest against Evans yes, MM no.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 722 viewschiddley

Dirty protest ?

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:49 - Jan 18 with 691 viewsartsbossbeard

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:02 - Jan 18 by taximan

take the p1ss all you want

i saw our demise coming ages ago

you carry on clapping

Glad you seen something Ipswich related in recent times.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:58 - Jan 18 with 628 viewsDolly2.0

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:28 - Jan 18 by Manchesterblue

Watch it, you'll get to buy the club

No-one on here has any balls to protest, protesting with you feet doesn't help the club, it just esculates the financial issues the club already has.

People on here protested in the past. I, and I suspect many on here, was on the pitch for the Duncan and McGiven out protests.

You don't need to organise anything via the internet, it'll just happen on a matchday when enough people have finally had enough. We didn't have the internet back in those days, it just happened organically.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 14:05 - Jan 18 with 577 viewslegoman

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:58 - Jan 18 by Dolly2.0

People on here protested in the past. I, and I suspect many on here, was on the pitch for the Duncan and McGiven out protests.

You don't need to organise anything via the internet, it'll just happen on a matchday when enough people have finally had enough. We didn't have the internet back in those days, it just happened organically.

There is something sexy about the word organically in a happening situation.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 563 viewsBorisOrTrevor

We don't appear to be a protest type of club, never have been really. Just seems a little silly.

However, I do think the message is getting across and too much more shyte like last night and his bags will be packed. Days are now numbered I feel as I cannot see an improvement coming as he is past it as a top class Manager.

BOT

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 16:01 - Jan 18 with 481 viewsmadmouse1959

No more games till McCarthy & Conner leave, followed by Berra, Douglas, Sears, Knudson, Scuse, Best, Bru,Williams & Ian Milne........and fumigate the treatment room. The club is infested........................Wake up Evans !!!!!!!

shampoo dave

Login to get fewer ads

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 16:05 - Jan 18 with 459 viewsMaySixth

I am not a student

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 16:10 - Jan 18 with 435 viewsChiffchaff

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:28 - Jan 18 by Manchesterblue

Watch it, you'll get to buy the club

No-one on here has any balls to protest, protesting with you feet doesn't help the club, it just esculates the financial issues the club already has.

Best protest would be to fill the ground, get 29000 in, make a lot of noise! Have flags etc. if the numbers keep dropping the protest becomes weaker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024