Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) 23:12 - Feb 25 with 965 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 23:21 - Feb 25 with 949 viewsSteve_M

Looked reasonable, got caught and recovered brilliantly once. Unlucky not to equalise too.

McCauley had seven goals this season apparently, and some never rated him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 23:47 - Feb 25 with 879 viewsbournemouthblue

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 23:21 - Feb 25 by Steve_M

Looked reasonable, got caught and recovered brilliantly once. Unlucky not to equalise too.

McCauley had seven goals this season apparently, and some never rated him.

Naively imho, who'd have thought Delaney would go on to be a Premiership regular also?

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 08:35 - Feb 26 with 677 viewssolemio

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 23:47 - Feb 25 by bournemouthblue

Naively imho, who'd have thought Delaney would go on to be a Premiership regular also?

Yes, but Mac was good when he was with us. Delaney? Not as good, that's for sure.
Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 09:11 - Feb 26 with 613 viewsbournemouthblue

Did Mings actually have a good game for Bournemouth? (n/t) on 08:35 - Feb 26 by solemio

Yes, but Mac was good when he was with us. Delaney? Not as good, that's for sure.

Agreed, they weren't a bad combination, the best back two we'd had for some time

Delaney was never the same with Mac missing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024