Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sausage foot 18:57 - Apr 17 with 676 viewsnsblu1

Does someone care to explain?
Sausage foot on 21:04 - Apr 17 with 623 viewsmonytowbray

Some bloke near us in S5 (sorry, I don't know his name) is an enthusiastic bloke and makes up the odd chant (some good, some awful).

I assume he'd been on it a bit too heavily at the Wigan game and shouted "SAUSAGE FOOT" when their keeper made a hash of a goal kick, much to the laughter/confusion of those around him. The rest of the game a few of us started shouting out the names of different sausages instead of DODGY KEEPER for goal kicks.

I quite like it as an obscure bit of banter and hope it sticks.

Last two home games on that note have been great, both on the pitch and the general chit-chat/atmosphere at the back of S5 anyway. Catching up with Admiral and co is always good, as well as my lot. Long may it continue. Today I went to PR sober and had a great time, in a packed out ground, with lots of singing, and watched Town smash a much better side to pieces. Shame it's not been like that all season, but positive signs for next year rather than the usual L1 doom and gloom.

I'm pro Mick when he's not being stubborn, I feel Evans is more to blame and hif he invests next season I'm happy for him to stay. Earlier on Twitter I asked what the plan B is if we sack MM and not a single Town fan answered, which really shows how fickle and out of our depth we all are.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024