Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julien N'Goy 18:08 - Jun 5 with 2266 viewsBowls1e

Apparently we're interested in N'Goy. I've got a season ticket at Stoke (wife's a fan) & have seen him on a few occasions. Belgian U21 International & has pace to burn, just needs a run of games.

Saw it on Facebook on the Stoke equivalent of TWTD. Just follow the link. Their source is EADT.

https://www.facebook.com/stokeloudandproud/
Julien N'Goy on 18:16 - Jun 5 with 2193 viewsLankHenners

Assume that came from the EADT article where they speculated on some youngsters from Prem clubs who may or may not be available for loan.

Just Watson looking for things to fill the sports pages with until pre-season starts again.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Julien N'Goy on 19:15 - Jun 5 with 1946 viewsJimmyJazz

Julien N'Goy on 18:16 - Jun 5 by LankHenners

Assume that came from the EADT article where they speculated on some youngsters from Prem clubs who may or may not be available for loan.

Just Watson looking for things to fill the sports pages with until pre-season starts again.

At least those speculated names were better than the previous two pieces he did, which contained names i wouldn't particularly want us interested with

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Julien N'Goy on 19:35 - Jun 5 with 1880 viewsBowls1e

Julien N'Goy on 18:16 - Jun 5 by LankHenners

Yes I saw the same article after I posted. Some of those players mentioned by Watson look like they could make a difference for us but as long as we can improve the spine of the team with our own players as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024