Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glastonbury catch up 14:29 - Jun 25 with 1735 viewsHorst3000

Currently catching up on some the sets at Glastonbury and thought I'd give the Kaiser Chiefs a look.
I've seen the Kaiser Chiefs three times in Berlin and met them after every gig as they weren't so well know here as in the U.K.

Anyway, blimey what a load of crap. I'm sure they were much better than this? Ricky Wilson used to sing all he seems to do now is shout in the microphone.

Maybe I've just got old?
Glastonbury catch up on 14:33 - Jun 25 with 1708 viewsbluewein

Not old at all. They were awful.

Wilson was a better front man when he was fat.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Glastonbury catch up on 14:37 - Jun 25 with 1700 viewsHorst3000

Glastonbury catch up on 14:33 - Jun 25 by bluewein

Not old at all. They were awful.

Wilson was a better front man when he was fat.

Cheers for that.

You're right it must have something to do with the size of his gut.
Glastonbury catch up on 14:44 - Jun 25 with 1674 viewsolimar

Glastonbury catch up on 14:37 - Jun 25 by Horst3000

Cheers for that.

You're right it must have something to do with the size of his gut.

They always looked like a pub band. Id imagine they would be finished, were it not for Ricky Wilson re-inventing himself on TV and helping his band to cling on.
Heard a great quote from Noel Gallagher on music videos- "I dont like being in music videos. I wanted to make music, not make videos, so I dont enjoy them. Im not the Kaiser Chiefs".
Glastonbury catch up on 14:53 - Jun 25 with 1652 viewsHorst3000

Glastonbury catch up on 14:44 - Jun 25 by olimar

They always looked like a pub band. Id imagine they would be finished, were it not for Ricky Wilson re-inventing himself on TV and helping his band to cling on.
Heard a great quote from Noel Gallagher on music videos- "I dont like being in music videos. I wanted to make music, not make videos, so I dont enjoy them. Im not the Kaiser Chiefs".

Funny you should say that a good friend of mine has always referred to them as a pub band.

I thought Royal blood were good
Glastonbury catch up on 14:58 - Jun 25 with 1645 viewsJohnny_Boy

The Alt-J set, I'm sure, was some huge joke. Hipster idiots taking everybody for some crazy ride.....and getting paid for it.

The RIDE set was good. Is certainly worth watching on iplayer.

Saw The Cribs again few years ago in the USA playing a tiny venue. Swear there were only 30 people in a 100 capacity club. Still got it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024