Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... 11:32 - Jul 25 with 2011 viewsKieran_Knows

... good signing for them if he can stay fit.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 11:44 - Jul 25 with 1976 viewsHarryWright

If he stays fit he will be superb in that league.
Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 11:44 - Jul 25 with 1969 viewsNo9

Good for him - good luck
Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:12 - Jul 25 with 1892 viewschristiand

Didn't take them long to make up their mind. I still would've liked us to sign Taylor, he would've made a difference both on and off the pitch.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:17 - Jul 25 with 1878 viewsSwailsey

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:12 - Jul 25 by christiand

Didn't take them long to make up their mind. I still would've liked us to sign Taylor, he would've made a difference both on and off the pitch.

Didn't they also take Collison on after he left us? And he played, 3 games?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:19 - Jul 25 with 1871 viewsKieran_Knows

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:17 - Jul 25 by Swailsey

Think that is correct. Collison then become a youth coach, but I think I saw over the weekend that he has now moved back to West Ham in some coaching capacity.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:22 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewschristiand

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:17 - Jul 25 by Swailsey

That's true, but they don't all end up like that, Taylor could be an exception - they could even get promotion!? I'm going to turn it into a positive signing rather than having a negative focus on his injury record.

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:25 - Jul 25 with 1840 viewsSwailsey

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:22 - Jul 25 by christiand

That's true, but they don't all end up like that, Taylor could be an exception - they could even get promotion!? I'm going to turn it into a positive signing rather than having a negative focus on his injury record.

Yeah, that's true. I just think there's a reason teams in the lower leagues take a punt on players like that - they normally wouldn't remotely get a chance to sign them, if their injuries hadn't been so bad.

In a similar way, no one in the Prem wanted Taylor, so he dropped down to us. His injuries reoccurred and he was a risk, so he dropped down to Posh.

The same with Collison really.

I do hope he does well though.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:27 - Jul 25 with 1832 viewschristiand

Steven Taylor signs for Peterborough... on 12:25 - Jul 25 by Swailsey

Yeah, that's true. I just think there's a reason teams in the lower leagues take a punt on players like that - they normally wouldn't remotely get a chance to sign them, if their injuries hadn't been so bad.

In a similar way, no one in the Prem wanted Taylor, so he dropped down to us. His injuries reoccurred and he was a risk, so he dropped down to Posh.

The same with Collison really.

I do hope he does well though.

When he did get a run out for us last season he looked decent and our best central defender. If he stays fit, I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterborough pushing for promotion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024