Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today 14:12 - Sep 2 with 1985 viewshatch

My girlfriend and I sat next to this father and son when we watched West Indies v England in Barbaods in March. They said they were massive Needham Market fans and follow them home and away. We drunkenly promised to watch a game one day. So we're off to surprise them and bar crawling through East London. Currently in The Boleyn near Upton Park. Never done a football day out at this level but really looking forward to it. Come on your Marketmen.
Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today on 18:56 - Sep 2 with 1836 viewsmeatpie

How did the surprise meet up go ?
Think they may have been my younger brother and father as they were in Barbados for the cricket.
Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 1802 viewsTractorCam

Hope you enjoyed the game and result, never been but Clapton looks a great place to visit with there "ultras"

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today on 21:24 - Sep 2 with 1716 viewshatch

Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today on 18:56 - Sep 2 by meatpie

How did the surprise meet up go ?
Think they may have been my younger brother and father as they were in Barbados for the cricket.

Must have been them as there were only 20 Needham fans there! Went well and lovely 3-0 win
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 21:25]
Off to Clapton FC v Needham Market today on 18:20 - Sep 3 with 1529 viewsmeatpie

It was indeed my brother, he got the train back to Needham but being so drunk fell asleep and ended up in Norwich, was in a panic make the last train back but somehow managed to catch the wrong train and found himself on his way to Oulton Broard .
I got a phone call about 23:30 asking did I know where he was, as he had never heard of Somerleyton as that's where he needed picking up from !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024