Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Bolton Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Sep 15 with 9589 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32273/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-bolton-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:32 - Sep 15 with 5260 viewsAndrewPC

Greetings Gav, everything running smoothly today ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:34 - Sep 15 with 5253 viewsGavTWTD

Of course... Have we let you down so far?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:34 - Sep 15 with 5253 viewsGavTWTD

Don't answer that...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:41 - Sep 15 with 5247 viewsAndrewPC

"Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3....."

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Sep 15 with 5247 viewsGavTWTD

Should be working Andrew unless you have 2 windows open on this page...

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsIpswich_Crazy

for GavTWTD

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsGavTWTD

er, thanks crazy

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsIpswich_Crazy

no problem :

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I had a dream last night that I became Ipswich manager

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsAndrewPC

Just pulling your leg Gav, all is for the best !

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Sep 15 with 5243 viewsAndrewPC

Anyone think this is a great week end to get 3 convincing points ?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Sep 15 with 5242 viewsGavTWTD

I think we should get all three, yes. Quietly confident

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 5240 viewsGavTWTD

that sounds like a nightmare sneeky. no doubt you dreamt us to wembley

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 5239 viewsIpswich_Crazy

No I dreamt that I got Ipswich to finish 1st in the Championship

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 5239 viewsIamSpartacus

Any idea if we are going to be on time or the normal 15 mins late... need to grab a bath (try not to imagine) and timings are everything :-)

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Sep 15 with 5238 viewskozmik

please turn up the volume (if possible) I can usually barely hear it

Supporter since 1965

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Sep 15 with 5238 viewsAndrewPC

Sneeky, you can wake up now, we actually only just avoided relegation last season.

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Sep 15 with 5238 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I know, I did wake up and I said of f sake it was a god damn dream

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Sep 15 with 5238 viewsGavTWTD

I've no idea Spartacus. Phil sometimes gives us a clue but I'd guess nearer to 1:15

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Sep 15 with 5238 viewsAndrewPC

Freud said dreams are wish fulfillments.....

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Sep 15 with 5236 viewsIamSpartacus

kk... thanks old fella. Will listen to the new Blue Monday podcast in the meantime!

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Sep 15 with 5229 viewsIpswich_Crazy

So Chambers back tomorrow?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Sep 15 with 5215 viewsAndrewPC

I heard Chambers twisted his arm in training practicing a fist pump

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Sep 15 with 5212 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow. Shouldn't be long.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Sep 15 with 5209 viewsnysully

Morning all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024