Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Sep 25 with 18514 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32326/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Sep 25 with 2005 viewsGavTWTD

Roy needs time, no idea about Connor, but it's disappointing for him to be sidelined for so long as he's a good player

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Sep 25 with 2002 viewsGavTWTD

This is a pain for everyone if he's not online at a set time

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Sep 25 with 2002 viewsAndrewPC

Gav do you have Teutonic ancestry ? MM is Irish. It all takes a little longer than according to the official schedule, no ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 25 with 1999 viewsBerlinBlue

showing the conferences live is a good thing, even if MM is late at times...
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 25 with 1998 viewsAndrewPC

I agree with you BB

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 25 with 1996 viewsmuccletonjoe

I agree with you Andrew
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Sep 25 with 1996 viewsBerlinBlue

in the meantime we can make a coffee, do the vacuuming, chuck the cat out etc
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Sep 25 with 1994 viewsGavTWTD

I can't, I have to update the system so I have to be like a cobra or else we lose loads live from the start

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 25 with 1993 viewsAndrewPC

A cobra ? Help me with that analogy please Gav ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 25 with 1992 viewsBerlinBlue

if you ever need a break Gav, I'm sure one of us could fill in
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 25 with 1992 viewsGavTWTD

fast

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1992 viewsBotham1981

do you mean a cougar gav?
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1992 viewsMoscowBlueMule

Can you not leave the camera live s
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1989 viewsMoscowBlueMule

we can all hear the hum and general chit chtat?
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1989 viewsAndrewPC

Not only fast but LETHAL ! I'll keep my distance then

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1989 viewsGavTWTD

cobra has a faster pounce, clearly

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 1988 viewsGavTWTD

I wish we could moscow

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Sep 25 with 1988 viewsAndrewPC

Is it bnot the cobra that spits its poison directly into the eyes ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Sep 25 with 1982 viewsAndrewPC

Botham, which type of "cougars" are you referring to pleas ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Sep 25 with 1980 viewsGavTWTD

no they strike

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Sep 25 with 1978 viewsloves_to_spooge

HJhghvcvhbb
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Sep 25 with 1978 viewsloves_to_spooge

sorry sat on my keyboard
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 25 with 1977 viewsyungblue

Must win tomorrow

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 25 with 1977 viewsAndrewPC

L_t_s hilarious !

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 25 with 1976 viewsyungblue

Don't know how Sunderland are doing so poor with their squad but have to capitalise on it

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024