Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sheffield United Press Conference - LIVE 12:45 - Oct 12 with 4038 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32429/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sheffield-u

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Oct 12 with 4024 viewsMarkTWTD

very quiet by the looks of it
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Oct 12 with 4021 viewsGavTWTD

Still early

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Oct 12 with 4021 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

All still in the England-inflicted comas..... zzzzzzzzzzzz
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Oct 12 with 4016 viewsGavTWTD

I didn't watch either game

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Oct 12 with 4015 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

You didn't miss much
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Oct 12 with 4010 viewsGavTWTD

Hopefully we'll get some positive news about injuries after the break

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Oct 12 with 4007 viewsJETPower

tremendously excited
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Oct 12 with 4005 viewsJETPower

might even get a new signing
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Oct 12 with 3995 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow so shouldn't be too long now.
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Oct 12 with 3986 viewscheddyblue67

Is he late again?????
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 12 with 3985 viewsMickMacTerry

Who is MarkTWTD?

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 12 with 3983 viewsGavTWTD

Mark, works with me on the technical side

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 12 with 3982 viewsMickMacTerry

Ah right. A new signing?

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Oct 12 with 3974 viewsGavTWTD

Not really. Been in the background for a while

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Oct 12 with 3974 viewsMarkTWTD

best place for me really
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Oct 12 with 3960 viewsGavTWTD

Imminent Phil?

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Oct 12 with 3948 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Oct 12 with 3948 viewsjustblue

Where is he coming from...
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Oct 12 with 3944 viewsJETPower

the Waterford lad
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Oct 12 with 3940 viewsJETPower

Waterford Director of Football Confirms Town Close to Signing Drinan 11th Oct 2017 17:26
Waterford director of football Pat Fenlon has confirmed Town are close to signing 19-year-old striker Aaron Drinan, as TWTD revealed on Sunday. Fenlon also says another frontman John Martin, who like Drinan spent time on trial with the Blues in August, could join his Waterford team-mate at Portman Road. 5

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Oct 12 with 3939 viewsstevieg

come on Mick
Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Oct 12 with 3937 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Sheffield United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Oct 12 with 3935 viewsGavTWTD

Talking about McG

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024