Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick needs to find a place for Celina. 16:41 - Oct 22 with 940 viewscbower

Mick is doing the same thing he did when Pitman arrived. He is desperately trying to squeeze his best players into the team but this does not produce his best team. Waghorn is a striker. McGoldrick is either up top or a no 10 in behind. The only one he has got right out of his strikers is Garner. With Waggy, Garner and McG, we lack anyone who will pick the ball up and run at pace. Mick should play two of the three aforementioned and find a place for Celina. He is the one who will offer us that bit of extra zip. Coming on for 15 or 20 minutes when we are behind is just not giving the lad a chance imo. Before anyone says, I know he started against Sunderland and Brizzle. He was great in the first of those games and needs a decent run imo.

bluescouser

Mick needs to find a place for Celina. on 17:17 - Oct 22 with 881 viewsLankHenners

Agree - as exciting as our attacking options look, shoving them all in makes us very unbalanced (and they were on different wavelengths today). If we were consistently outscoring teams then it wouldn't be such an issue but we end up looking disjointed and, as seen today, we give our full backs very little protection.

The individual performances of Waghorn have made it very difficult to drop him but sticking him out right just doesn't work.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mick needs to find a place for Celina. on 17:34 - Oct 22 with 852 viewsstrikalite

Mick needs to find a place for Celina. on 17:17 - Oct 22 by LankHenners

Agree - as exciting as our attacking options look, shoving them all in makes us very unbalanced (and they were on different wavelengths today). If we were consistently outscoring teams then it wouldn't be such an issue but we end up looking disjointed and, as seen today, we give our full backs very little protection.

The individual performances of Waghorn have made it very difficult to drop him but sticking him out right just doesn't work.

What is it about MM putting strikers out wide? Sears and now Waghorn jeez, I just don't get it, if he wants to play both Garner and Waghorn then it's 4-4-2, simple as that...

Agree Celina needs to be in, has ability on the ball and just needs game time to bring out his confidence..
Mick needs to find a place for Celina. on 17:41 - Oct 22 with 831 viewsNo9

Wolves fans noticed this is a MM weakness
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024